• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#17) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // Exorcising Mika Zibanejad

Drew a Penalty

You’re absolutely right. ALF has more natural skill but hasn’t learned yet how to effectively be an NHL player yet. Blackwell is playing for his career out there and it shows. Earned every minute of his time.

In fairness Blackwell (and Laff) is certainly proving me wrong tonight. I guess I’m talking more long term but you aren’t wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness we were a better team last year than Montreal was and we got the 1st overall pick as well. I think the expectation thing is just because specifically we didn’t publicly ask more of this roster. I think that was a huge mistake

Agreed, regardless of roster expectation should always be there and for that it’s a management issue. It’s time to demand results with or without Panarin because if he goes back to Russia he is done

Way to go Kreids! Earn that vacay until Easter!

BTW, is it really so hard to understand why Blackwell gets more ice than Laf?

Would anyone want Laf to get more ice if he wasn't a 1OA? He's been trash and outperformed by 4th liners. Completely invisible.

Prove me wrong.

nearly the entire teams been invisible all season long. Is Blackwell being pushed to trade for a 5th round pick, bait for Seattle or is he in our future plans for the top 6. We're not winning a cup, no making the playoffs let the guy who's to be our future play even if its hard to watch there no other options since he cant be sent down.

LAF has been right there all not but not finishing things.

Who? I know not fair just I had such crazy expectations having the first pick overall first time ever. I had visions of franchise changing. Who are talking about? I joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nearly the entire teams been invisible all season long. Is Blackwell being pushed to trade for a 5th round pick, bait for Seattle or is he in our future plans for the top 6. We're not winning a cup, no making the playoffs let the guy who's to be our future play even if its hard to watch there no other options since he cant be sent down.

Try this again, and make Laf accountable for his own ice time and not have it gifted to him.