Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 208

Thread: Panarin Taking Leave of Absence Amid 2011 Abuse Allegations; Political Hit Job?

  1. #41
    Junior Member Jeremy9654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Lawn guy land
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    The media in our country is a complete abomination so there is zero chance Im going to take anything out of Russia even a little serious. Gonna need actual proof for me to buy any of it.

  2. #42
    Member Mite Division Go Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers View Post
    The details are as quoted by his former coach.

    Panarin went to the bar with few jersey man after loosing a game in Latvia.
    Panarin had few drinks and knocked out a girl with few punches.
    Panarin asked journeyman from the team to drive him to hotel, but police came.
    Panarin contacted his people with influence who agreed with local police to defuse the situation for 40l euro. Situation was defused.

    This is an absolutely fabricated story.

    The questions here are:
    1. Why Panarin beat up the girl, no reasons are stated.
    2. Why would Panarin ask a jersey an to take him to hotel, does jersey man own a car in Latvia?
    3. The bribe took place in Latvia, so no repercussions here. They covered them selves.
    4, can Panarin beat up a girl?

  3. #43
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    So Nashty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    11,706
    Rep Power
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Blue View Post
    4, can Panarin beat up a girl?
    He probably had tough guy Brett howden with him


    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

  4. #44
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83,278
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers View Post
    The details are as quoted by his former coach.

    Panarin went to the bar with few jersey man after loosing a game in Latvia.
    Panarin had few drinks and knocked out a girl with few punches.
    Panarin asked journeyman from the team to drive him to hotel, but police came.
    Panarin contacted his people with influence who agreed with local police to defuse the situation for 40l euro. Situation was defused.

    This is an absolutely fabricated story.

    The questions here are:
    1. Why Panarin beat up the girl, no reasons are stated.
    2. Why would Panarin ask a jersey an to take him to hotel, does jersey man own a car in Latvia?
    3. The bribe took place in Latvia, so no repercussions here. They covered them selves.
    Well that's what I'm saying. If a girl walked up to him, slapped him and spit in his face, and he hit her back... What then?

  5. #45
    HNIC BSBH Legend
    Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    83,278
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    Input from Washington Post Russian correspondent...

    Agree. He's probably taking time away to get them out.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Midget Division
    paddynyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    4,090
    Rep Power
    35
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

  7. #47
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Sharpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,246
    Rep Power
    45
    I'm surprised he hasn't gotten his family out of there already to be honest. He's already made the wrong enemies over there by the sound of it. Plus, him taking a leave of his absence kind of makes him look a bit guilty, but who knows? It's a very odd situation. It's always something! LOL
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 02-22-2021 at 12:47 PM.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Junior Division
    rmc51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,768
    Rep Power
    260
    From a hockey standpoint, this means elevated ice time for Lafreniere correct?

  9. #49
    Senior Member Midget Division
    Rangers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,612
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    Until Artemy finds the source of this story?
    The source is his former coach.
    Rebuild Mode.

  10. #50
    Banned Junior Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    7,479
    Rep Power
    146
    Im guessing he’s out for the remainder of the season

  11. #51
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,434
    Rep Power
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by paddynyc View Post
    Good statement by the Rangers.

  12. #52
    ?\_(ツ)_/? BSBH Prospect
    Patrick Bateman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10,235
    Rep Power
    252
    Nazarov is the same guy who threatened Spittin Chiclets for telling stories about the KHL right?
    Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

    Regards,

    Patrick Bateman

    Sent from my iPhone

  13. #53
    Senior Member Junior Division
    BlairBettsBlocksEverything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,025
    Rep Power
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    From a hockey standpoint, this means elevated ice time for Lafreniere correct?
    and now that Zib has the monkey off his back he will be propelled to MVP level.
    __________________________________

  14. #54
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    CBrowningPI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    1,314
    Rep Power
    43
    Helga is a formidable opponent.

  15. #55
    ContraQuinndicated BSBH Rookie
    G1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20,276
    Rep Power
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    Nazarov is the same guy who threatened Spittin Chiclets for telling stories about the KHL right?
    I believe that's right.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

  16. #56
    Banned Junior Division
    CCCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    7,479
    Rep Power
    146
    I thought Panarin didnt have family snd was raised by grandparents, of whom only grandmother was alive?

  17. #57
    Name a more iconic duo BSBH Rookie
    Morphinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    29,183
    Rep Power
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
    Nazarov is the same guy who threatened Spittin Chiclets for telling stories about the KHL right?
    And from all indications, he's a total psychopath.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Bantam Division
    Sod16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    53
    I've been afraid of something like this happening for months with his courageous and outspoken criticism of Putin. What is needed is unified outcry and support from other Russian NHL players, but I doubt it will happen. It would be great if at least one, namely Ovechkin, could step up.

  19. #59
    Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    NYR2711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    West Babylon
    Posts
    14,346
    Rep Power
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Well that's what I'm saying. If a girl walked up to him, slapped him and spit in his face, and he hit her back... What then?
    This, what if it was a large bar fight and he was getting hit? What if this is semi-true, but it was a guy instead of a girl he hit and they are trying to make him look bad. Also, if this is true, why is it only coming out now and not earlier in his career when he was starting to blow up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Agree. He's probably taking time away to get them out.
    This as well, and I think this is the main reason. I hope the Rangers and anyone else can help him get them out of there.

  20. #60
    Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    ThirtyONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13,434
    Rep Power
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I thought Panarin didnt have family snd was raised by grandparents, of whom only grandmother was alive?
    ...wouldn't you like to know...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •