• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Panarin Taking Leave of Absence Amid 2011 Abuse Allegations; Political Hit Job?

Morphinity 2.0

All depends on what side of the fence Kravtsov falls on. He may have no desire whatsoever to make any waves by getting into that type of situation which would put him in the cross hairs in the future. He may very well say FU I'm staying here I don't need the aggravation going forward and who could blame him. Just a thought.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All depends on what side of the fence Kravtsov falls on. He may have no desire whatsoever to make any waves by getting into that type of situation which would put him in the cross hairs in the future. He may very well say FU I'm staying here I don't need the aggravation going forward and who could blame him. Just a thought.

It’s not just him though, this could have implications for any prospect coming out of Russia to the NHL. If Kravtsiv wants to stay, I’m sure there are a bunch of guys who want out, and they may not be able to.

Hoping that this goes smoothly for him. If something were to happen to his family, I worry what that might do to him. Russia and Putin are the one country/dictator you don’t want to mess with, they don’t play around.

Yeah. Putin's ruthless. I'm guessing that his leave has a lot to do with working out how to protect his family, and maybe working out asylum protections for him and for them.

Time will tell if this will impact more than Artemi. But there were some comments made as long as we get Kravtsov over here. Let's see if it impacts him especially with the Rangers jumping out quickly and essentially calling bs on the claim and backing Panarin which I'm sure Putin will make note of. That may make it more difficult for Kravtsov.

https://www.secondcityhockey.com/2017/3/6/14839126/artemi-panarin-racist-comments-video-apology-blackhawk

I never knew of the actuations of him being a racist until this thread so I looked it up and here it is. I have to be honest I'm not sure why I didn't know this and how he's escaped the cancel culture. I will say I doubt he does this time around, easy google search led to this article. With the way the Rangers handled TDA, they kind of make it hard to ignore this when it gets dragged up again.

Yeah. Putin's ruthless. I'm guessing that his leave has a lot to do with working out how to protect his family, and maybe working out asylum protections for him and for them.

This is how I feel too. It’s pretty clear as the day goes on that this is made up, but I think the fear for his family over there is what has him taking a leave of absence. Whatever he does, I hope it happens quickly for him for his families sake.

https://www.secondcityhockey.com/2017/3/6/14839126/artemi-panarin-racist-comments-video-apology-blackhawk

I never knew of the actuations of him being a racist until this thread so I looked it up and here it is. I have to be honest I'm not sure why I didn't know this and how he's escaped the cancel culture. I will say I doubt he does this time around, easy google search led to this article. With the way the Rangers handled TDA, they kind of make it hard to ignore this when it gets dragged up again.

The ADA situation is nothing like this. Not worth comparing the 2.

The ADA situation is nothing like this. Not worth comparing the 2.

Maybe not but those comments are not going to look good when they hit the news. I don't ever remember hearing anything about it until someone brought it up here. I would be very surprised if they aren't dragged out again and he has to deal with the mob. A lot has changed since 2017. I hope this bullshit made up story doesn't lead to other problems for him.

Maybe not but those comments are not going to look good when they hit the news. I don't ever remember hearing anything about it until someone brought it up here. I would be very surprised if they aren't dragged out again and he has to deal with the mob. A lot has changed since 2017. I hope this bullshit made up story doesn't lead to other problems for him.
I'm not worried about it. It's already out there.

The rumors about him hitting anyone are coming from someone known to be unstable and are being denied by all parties involved, people who have nothing to gain.

More concerned about the welfare of him and his family.

So he said he wouldn't have sex with a black woman

OMG, how awful

imagine dismantling your entire team over that and a mean tweet.

Can you expand on this?

Let's not because this has nothing to do with the subject or spirit of this thread. Putin. Panarin. Navalny. Russia, writ large. These are the issues at hand.

The Rangers have no luck with Russians.

Kovalev was a dope

Bure was damaged goods

Ulanov stunk to high heaven

Lyashenko died

Cherepanov died

Karpotsev was in a plane crash

Tyutin was over hyped

Zherdev didn't work out.

Wrong Federov..

Frolik came here and stunk

Kamensky made us vomit

Kondratiev is STILL developing...

Malakhov.. yuck

Namestnikov played pretty good everywhere but here.

Nemchinov and Zubov. That's all we can say for sure were good Rangers. Obviously Shestyorkin and Kravstov are in the making..

Mayyyyybe they should stay away from Russians.

Kovalev was a dope

Bure was damaged goods

Lyashenko died

Cherepanov died

Tyutin was over hyped

Zherdev didn't work out.

Wrong Federov..

Kamensky made us vomit

Malakhov.. yuck

Nemchinov and Zubov. That's all we can say for sure were good Rangers. Obviously Shestyorkin and Kravstov are in the making..

Don't forget Evgeny Grachev and Dmitri Kalinin!

And Buchnevich, I guess. The Rangers luck with Russians has actually been very good in the past 10 years or so.

Kovalev was a dope

Bure was damaged goods

Lyashenko died

Cherepanov died

Tyutin was over hyped

Zherdev didn't work out.

Wrong Federov..

Kamensky made us vomit

Malakhov.. yuck

Panarin was an MVP.

Nemchinov won a Cup.

Zubov was a stud.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk