• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Ozzy's Unofficial Rangers Drinking Game

Ozzy

Every time Zib breaks his stick on a one timer or shanks a one timer -- one shot.

Every time we allow a goal in the last minute of a period -- one shot. Added

You saw that too, Sod!!!??? He broke 3 sticks last game!! What the hell!! What's he using? Balsa wood??? Unreal!

Every time Pete calls ADA a cunt—-one shot

I thought of that one, CC, but not everyone's up here on the board during game time! Besides, I'd need to run to the store for more in between periods with that one!!!! :rofl:

• 2 months later...
  • Ozzy changed the title to Ozzy's Un-Official Ny Rangers Drinking Game
  • Phil changed the title to Ozzy's Un-Official Rangers Drinking Game
1 hour ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

This rule will require a IV drip!

[Q? For the literate here, is it "a" or "an" IV drip? I'm rarely on the right side of this usage.]

I'd go with "an", big guy!!  LOL   But I'd think blood transfusion before IV drip!   😉

• Phil changed the title to Ozzy's Unofficial Rangers Drinking Game

Gauthier roars past defenseman and skates into goalie for penalty = one sip Bud Light.

Gauthier roars past defenseman, skates behind net and doesn't know what to do = one sip Bud Light.

Reaves takes in opposition odd man rush from a comfortable distance = swill Pelegrino water.

Kakko blood temperature measured by expert mortician at above 86 degrees = Jack and Pepsi from shit bar too cheap to stock Coke.

Team announces that Ryan Carpenter has legally changed his name to Greg McKegg = Diet Coke at AA Meeting.

Domingue put on waivers; LaF's sister signed to replace him = Jello shot spiked with Thunderbird.

Makers of Sesame Street and Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer sue Zib and LaF for copyright infringement = guzzle warm can of Colt 45 on a warm day.

Panarin drafted into mine clearing unit in Russian Army = Sample cyanide laced Kook-Aid in $25 souvenir plastic cup from Disney World.

CK and MK make out at the exit on Pride Night after Rangers win = seek ER stomach pump.

First Messier tearful appearance when introduced at some pregame ceremony at MSG = gift certificate from Long Island vineyard.

• LMFAO 1
  • Applause 1