• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jacob Trouba Suffers Broken Thumb; Out 4-to-6 Weeks

Phil

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the trade; Pionk - 86 games, 7 goals, 50 assists, $3 million annual salary. 12 points this season.

Trouba- 83 games, 7 goals, 22 assists, $8 million.

Pionk may never be the physical presence of Trouba but....jeez...that looks fuckin' terrible. Gorton has inherited Sather's unique ability to overvalue other team's defensemen and overpay them.

• Like 2

Since the trade; Pionk - 86 games, 7 goals, 50 assists, $3 million annual salary. 12 points this season.

Pionk may never be the physical presence of Trouba but....jeez...that looks fuckin' terrible. Gorton has inherited Sather's unique ability to overvalue other team's defensemen and overpay them.

Physical presence? Oh you mean how he takes himself out of the play (often times missing the hit, at the worst times to throw the body? Yea def worth 8mil.

I liked Pionk when he was here too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This trade and the McD trade should be enough to get a GM fired.

He's a hack who's lucky enough to GM a club in a city players want to play in.

This trade and the McD trade should be enough to get a GM fired.

He's a hack who's lucky enough to GM a club in a city players want to play in.

The Trouba trade wasn't that bad, atleast not when it happened. Pionk was garbage and everyone wanted him out. Pionk and a late 1st rounder in a draft we had many was not really a bad trade. The contract was horrible tho.

And im trying hard to forget about that McDonagh trade. I love Lundkvist and Im sure he'll be a stud, but that trade was just brutal. Who's the guy that really wanted Howden and Hajek included in that deal? Find him and get him out of this franchise please.

The Trouba trade wasn't that bad, atleast not when it happened. Pionk was garbage and everyone wanted him out. Pionk and a late 1st rounder in a draft we had many was not really a bad trade. The contract was horrible tho.

And im trying hard to forget about that McDonagh trade. I love Lundkvist and Im sure he'll be a stud, but that trade was just brutal. Who's the guy that really wanted Howden and Hajek included in that deal? Find him and get him out of this franchise please.

I don’t know what you’re talking about Howden is our best face off man ??[emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Pionk wasn't garbage and I don't care what fans want LOL. Fans don't know anything! The FO is supposed to know better.

And yes, the trade aside, the contract is absurd when you're negotiating against yourself. The whole kit and kaboodle is embarrassing for Gorton.

Haven't seen it laid out like this... damn...

I knew Pionk has been good for them, but not that good compared to Trouba.