• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

K'Andre Miller Battling Upper-Body Injury

Phil

Defenseman K?Andre Miller is also day-to-day and questionable to play Tuesday, with the rookie battling an upper-body injury that limited him in Monday?s practice. Panarin, meanwhile, missed a third straight practice with a lower-body injury, though he did skate on his own before the team took the ice.

?We?ll know a lot more [Tuesday] morning on both [Miller] and Artemi,? coach David Quinn said Monday after practice.

Miller, who sat out Saturday?s practice for a maintenance day, was on the ice early in Monday?s practice before Quinn took him off for ?precautionary reasons.? When he was on the ice, Miller rotated with Libor Hajek and Anthony Bitetto on the Rangers? third pair while his usual partner, Jacob Trouba, skated with Brendan Smith.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/15/kandre-miller-is-latest-key-rangers-player-to-suffer-injury/

Miller got crushed in the corner. One was that 2 games ago?

Regardless, guys should get games off regularly. Long term health is more important in a non playoff season

I think you're right, Josh. I'm greedy though!! I love watching Miller out there!!! ;)

Miller got crushed in the corner. One was that 2 games ago?

Regardless, guys should get games off regularly. Long term health is more important in a non playoff season

I think over time, you'll see NHL teams adopt the NBA's load management approach. It's disappointing, but it's the only way these guys don't break down. We already see it with goalies and I think it will become more commonplace for skaters.

I think over time, you'll see NHL teams adopt the NBA's load management approach. It's disappointing, but it's the only way these guys don't break down. We already see it with goalies and I think it will become more commonplace for skaters.

That's also pretty standard in Soccer. Ottawa in a Tuesday in November? We'll be playing half of Hartford.

Rest players

That's also pretty standard in Soccer. Ottawa in a Tuesday in November? We'll be playing half of Hartford.

I just have a hard time seeing that happening in the NHL with all the parity currently. Every game means so much. The NBA is kind of a joke where you can pick basically the top 5 teams in each conference in the preseason and they will all finish in those top 5 spots. They know that regardless if they sit some guys or not, they'll end up basically in the same position and have guys ready for the playoffs. The NHL, every point means so damn much. Unless you start seeing separation from the top teams down to the bottom teams, I don't think you'll see healthy players sat. Plus there's that toughness aspect that hockey players have. I think you'd have a hard time telling a guy like Lindgren that he's going to get a maintenance day.