• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Happy 49th to the GOAT, Jaromir Jagr!

Phil

Absolute stud - and I mean that in the most literal sense of the word and it's a shame he didn't/doesn't have a kid. But, I guess it's possible he wouldn't have been as good if he had a kid.
Who says he doesn't have a kid?

I'm sure he's spread some seed.

Happy birthday. Always loved that he wore 68 for the 1968 Prague Spring/Russian Invasion and secretly kept a photo of Ronald Reagan posted in his locker in high school. He deserves to celebrate with another workout with a nubile 18 year old. They keep him young!

What Dunny and Karan said. That 2005-2006 Rangers team should hold a special place in our hearts. That was the team got the Rangers 'back' after seven long, dreadful years. Actually, eight if you include the year there wasn't a season. But, yeah, there was definitely some redemption there for him, plus some redemption for the Rangers who wanted to be a competitive team again. I felt it was the perfect storm. Watching him break Graves' and Ratelle's season record was magical. That whole line with Straka and Nylander, Lundqvist cementing his spot, it was just a really fun time. Even a first round exit by the Devils didn't dampen my spirit. I'm still really bummed he left after the 2008 season. I thought he should've been a Ranger until he retired, or for another few years, at least.

What Dunny and Karan said. That 2005-2006 Rangers team should hold a special place in our hearts. That was the team got the Rangers 'back' after seven long, dreadful years. Actually, eight if you include the year there wasn't a season. But, yeah, there was definitely some redemption there for him, plus some redemption for the Rangers who wanted to be a competitive team again. I felt it was the perfect storm. Watching him break Graves' and Ratelle's season record was magical. That whole line with Straka and Nylander, Lundqvist cementing his spot, it was just a really fun time. Even a first round exit by the Devils didn't dampen my spirit. I'm still really bummed he left after the 2008 season. I thought he should've been a Ranger until he retired, or for another few years, at least.

that was 15 years ago. i was young and handsome. fuck, time flies.

No rebuild needed. Just a goalie, an aging superstar, and two guys nobody else even wanted.

Mix in 9 grinders and a D group that took no prisoners.

Instant success.

Strudwick and Kasparaitis.. Plus Malik. Actually, they emoyed Tom Poti, so nevermind, I take it all back.

Roszival was an absolute stud for a couple years.

saw Kasparaitis at Disney world in NOvember. the guy is married to a Latina and has 5 small kids. He looks like he could still play.

I was talking about him hahaha

There was a former Leaf on The Fan a while ago, I think it was Mike Johnson, who was talking about how Danny Markov just walked in between periods and lit up after he came over from Russia. They made him stand in the laundry room.

I was talking about him hahaha

There was a former Leaf on The Fan a while ago, I think it was Mike Johnson, who was talking about how Danny Markov just walked in between periods and lit up after he came over from Russia. They made him stand in the laundry room.

that was Zubov too. He used to smoke between periods