• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#13) Rangers vs. Boston Bruins // Adam Fox, Bear Hunter

LindG1000

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree but the legit options out there seem limited. I mean aside from the 2 well known names already brought up, what other options are there?
Not sure. I'm sure there's a bunch of folks we haven't considered. All I know is, hiring somebody with zero coaching experience just for nostalgia is not the right move.

They could always just give Martin the wheel.

Maybe Jim Montgomery is ready for another shot.

Just throwing this out there. But with the pre game antics of Zib, Buch at looks like Lemieux... ? This shit is ok. But slam a fucking penalty box door!!?

PS I think it is fine and hilarious. But Quinns inability to discipline equally across the board shines perfectly through with letting this go.

Just throwing this out there. But with the pre game antics of Zib, Buch at looks like Lemieux... ? This shit is ok. But slam a fucking penalty box door!!?

PS I think it is fine and hilarious. But Quinns inability to discipline equally across the board shines perfectly through with letting this go.

I?m starting to wonder if you?re not Tony D lol

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I don't disagree with a lot of this, but Laf and Kakko aren't (and never were) considered generational period. Admittedly, I'm nitpicking.

Well, generational-lite I guess. Impact probably a better term since you don’t have to be an elite once in a lifetime player to be impactful but you know what I mean.

I’m starting to wonder if you’re not Tony D lol

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

When people are scratching their head wondering why this teams offense is STILL in the shitter after bitching that the guy they hated wasn't producing, I'd expect a bit more concern from them that the team STILL can't generate offense and not get the excuses that weren't benefited to ol

• Like 1

The Islanders just dropped 4 goals on the Bruins tonight. Doesn't seem like they had issues dropping goals against the vaunted Bruins defense...the Islanders...with hardly any offense in their game. All of a sudden the Boston goaltending isn't actually prime Hasek? Hmmm. Might be time to look at other excuses besides "we just got beat by a hot goalie", which seems to be a oft-used excuse after losses for the Rangers.

The Islanders just dropped 4 goals on the Bruins tonight. Doesn't seem like they had issues dropping goals against the vaunted Bruins defense...the Islanders...with hardly any offense in their game. All of a sudden the Boston goaltending isn't actually prime Hasek? Hmmm. Might be time to look at other excuses besides "we just got beat by a hot goalie", which seems to be a oft-used excuse after losses for the Rangers.

Boston beat a 8th place team by the skin of their teeth. They’re not as hot as their record shows

You mean cause they’re both good looking?

They get likened to twins separated at birth. When Quinn was hired, he was asked if he was ever mistaken for Sullivan, and he said yeah, all the time. This is an ongoing joke.

I'll leave it to Maggie O'Reilly to judge whether they are good looking.

Quinn, like Roger Neilson, never married. Married to hockey.