• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Super Bowl LV

Phil

Brady will NEVER be the GOAT. I don't care how much they try to shove that narrative down our throats. That's like saying Barry Bonds is the HR king.

Huh? The dude has 7 rings, been to 10 Super Bowls (18% of all Super Bowls played)....Haters gonna hate no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm elated for Tom! Congratulations to the best to ever do it. It was fantastic to see Gronk have a big impact as well. That team is loaded. Brady knows how to take care himself and is just as good now as he has been at any point in his career. As long as doesn't have a serious injury, I don't see why he can't keep this up for another few years. I wish he was still with New England, but it was clearly time for him to leave, I think.

Brady not my fav but gotta? give props when due.

Mahomes deserved a better score. Maybe not a win but if only a couple of those amazing acrobat passes were caught and not dropped the game might have been closer. KC defense too undisciplined like crying kids when stuff doesn?t go their way. Hold your head up and play.

I had no dog in this one so it was a relaxing watch.

Huh? The dude has 7 rings, been to 10 Super Bowls (18% of all Super Bowls played)....Haters gonna hate no matter what.

Hate is fun....if you know HOW to hate.

I mean, that’s one way to look at it sure. Definitely the roids with Tom.

UM, Spygate, Deflategate, ring a bell and I'm pretty sure there's more that we DON'T KNOW about.