Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bitetto Brotherhood

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    You can?t help not rooting for this kid. Yes, it?s only been two games, but the kid is playing well. If he keeps it up and we can roll 3 good defensive pairings, we will be good defensively.
    Kid???? He was the oldest player on the team the last game, JJ And Smith are the only players older than him

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    Kid???? He was the oldest player on the team the last game, JJ And Smith are the only players older than him

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Speaking for myself.. they are all fuckign "kids"

Senior Member Bantam Division
    I'm 38 years old and some of these first year NHLers feel like kids to me. I'm starting to see the children who were born the year I graduated High School playing in the NHL now and it's just like, "Damn".
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 02-08-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Senior Member Midget Division
    I know the feeling

Mr. Mojo Rising Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Speaking for myself.. they are all fuckign "kids"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    I'm 38 years old and some of these first year NHLers feel like kids to me. I'm starting to see the children who were born the year I graduated High School playing in the NHL now and it's just like, "Damn".
    Same here, fellas!!!!!! I think I even have a pair of work boots older than Bitetto!!!

...I know, I know....time for new work boots!!! LOL

I graduated COLLEGE before Chytil and LaFrieniere were born.

I always feel weird about buying jerseys for this reason. Like I'm a grown man cheering on a child. It's just... weird haha.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    I always feel weird about buying jerseys for this reason. Like I'm a grown man cheering on a child. It's just... weird haha.
    I always thought nameless jerseys were so weird when I was younger. Now they make a lot more sense to me for this exact reason.

Though a jersey of a timeless Rangers legend like Messier, Leetch, now Lundqvist doesn't feel that way.

Mr. Mojo Rising Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    I always thought nameless jerseys were so weird when I was younger. Now they make a lot more sense to me for this exact reason.

Though a jersey of a timeless Rangers legend like Messier, Leetch, now Lundqvist doesn't feel that way.
    Still have the Messier #11!!! It's retired and hanging in the Ozz-Cave.

I have to 'fess up though...I still have my #27 Teddy Irvine as well! It's a touch small these days!!!

Moderator Bantam Division
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post

Mine is Gilbert, and all I ever hear is, "you know, you're like 3 feet taller than Gilbert."

The prince that was promised BSBH Legend
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you're a good loser, you're a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Maybe they got lucky and found that glue guy that all good teams have with Bitetto. He seems like a great guy to have around and his solid play has been spectacular lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Maybe they got lucky and found that glue guy that all good teams have with Bitetto. He seems like a great guy to have around and his solid play has been spectacular lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    He’a like one of those feel good players u like to have when you are a bottom feeder, but once you become serious team with aspirations, you dump him cause he sucks in reality

He's been surprisingly good. He makes the simple play and is definitely serviceable. Reminds me of Doug Lister. Nothing to get excited about but does his job night in night out. When you compare him to a guy like Jack Johnson it's night and day. For the life of me I don't understand what they see in Johnson. You notice him almost every shift for all the wrong reasons. Bitetto you wouldn't notice ever unless you were purposely watching him. Of course other than that insane goal he scored.

Beer Leaguer Midget Division
    *Lidster

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    He's been surprisingly good. He makes the simple play and is definitely serviceable. Reminds me of Doug Lister. Nothing to get excited about but does his job night in night out. When you compare him to a guy like Jack Johnson it's night and day. For the life of me I don't understand what they see in Johnson. You notice him almost every shift for all the wrong reasons. Bitetto you wouldn't notice ever unless you were purposely watching him. Of course other than that insane goal he scored.
    I disagree. I think he’s a borderline NHLer, a 7th D at best

Historically that's what he's been but so far for the Rangers he's filled in above that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Historically that's what he's been but so far for the Rangers he's filled in above that.

Because the organization is in his blood. Its like one of us is playing. Thats what makes him the perfect glue guy for this team. Not sure if it will happen with COVID, but I hope his mom gets to go on a mom's trip.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Banned Junior Division
    If he’s the glue—this team is in deep trouble

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    If he’s the glue—this team is in deep trouble
    Why? Glue unites the team. Glue helps set the tone. Leads by example of hard work.

He's not the MVP or leading scorer or top pair D. He brings the players together.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast