Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Dreger: League-Wide Interest in DeAngelo; Trade Likely a Matter of Days

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    Multiple junior suspensions, numerous NHL trades, numerous coaching/front office spats, numerous talkings to due to his toxic social media presence, where he once literally challenged a fan of his won team to fight outside the Garden, and, according to Gorton, an ultimatum delivered that "one more thing" would get him thrown on waivers. He then fought a team mate. Ergo, he's canned.
    Hasn't Jim Dolan challenged fans to fights routinely for saying sell the team? Hard to use that as a reason to discipline a player if ownership doesn't seem to have a problem with doing it.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    Hasn't Jim Dolan challenged fans to fights routinely for saying sell the team? Hard to use that as a reason to discipline a player if ownership doesn't seem to have a problem with doing it.
    I don't know. I didn't know DeAngelo was pro "insurrectionist", considering I thought he got off Twitter, and went to Parler, which was taken off the internet for allowing actual free speech on what is probably the shittiest format for any kind of social media. Did DeAngelo go on there for the ten minutes it was still available and claim that he was pro "insurrection "? Or is this more guilty by association bullshit that all conservatives have to carry on their backs because liberals gonna liberal?

Senior Member Midget Division
    This thread was well on its way to dieing. Just let it go quietly into the night.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

THAT BOY GOOD BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Long live the King View Post
    This thread was well on its way to dieing. Just let it go quietly into the night.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    Yep. I'm closing it until new info surfaces. Thanks

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718