• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Peloton

Patrick Bateman

• 2 weeks later...
Been kind of slacking lately. Too many weddings every weekend where I get drunk, dont feel like working out for a few days, work out once to keep my week-streak going and then get lazy again.

Jumped back on today, 357 on a 30 minute. felt like I was gonna drop dead of a heart-attack

Def feel that. When i am trying to get back in the groove i usually do a bunch of shorter rides and ease to the longer ones

• 2 weeks later...

The app is clutch. Even on a day where I don't feel like riding or anything, just a quick couple of 10 minute work outs go quick and feel good.

Hadn't been doing 30 minute rides often but jumped back on this morning. Thought I was gonna break 400 again. halfway through I was ahead of my 401 PR. 10 minutes left i was like 5 behind but keeping pace. by the end of it I was like 30 points back lol

I did a Tabata ride with Olivia yesterday and that crazy bitch just kicks my ass every time.

She's insane. I avoid rides with her because I like walking.

"Alright I'm looking for a 110 cadence with a minimum resistance of 57, lets get there!! you didn't get on the bike to make excuses!!"