• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Peloton

Patrick Bateman

ive done a couple of 45 minute rides and its tough. i definitely don't have the endurance for that. I have been doing a decent amount of the strength/off the bike classes though and i think it overall helps your rides as well.

ive actually also done a few yoga and pilates classes. Didnt think theyd be my thing but I enjoy it. Pilates moreso than Yoga

I'm also a pussy and mostly do 20 min rides

Nothing wrong with this. Who the fuck wants to sit on a stationary bike for 60 minutes? That shit hurts my taint.

ive done a couple of 45 minute rides and its tough. i definitely don't have the endurance for that. I have been doing a decent amount of the strength/off the bike classes though and i think it overall helps your rides as well.

ive actually also done a few yoga and pilates classes. Didnt think theyd be my thing but I enjoy it. Pilates moreso than Yoga

I've done a handful of 45 minute rides and they're a mental struggle more than anything. Never done more than 45.

I usually do 30 minute rides....If I do a recovery ride, I'll do 20 minutes. On occasion I will do a 75 minute ride, first 45 minutes I'm pretty good, then it becomes a mental game and just break everything down in 15 minute segments after that. My 75 minute rides are endurance rides so I'm not going balls to the wall and with heavy resistance

You just enjoy staring at the content of the yoga pants

Nothing wrong with this. Who the fuck wants to sit on a stationary bike for 60 minutes? That shit hurts my taint.

I've done a handful of 45 minute rides and they're a mental struggle more than anything. Never done more than 45.

Wait, Wait, Wait!!! ....hang on a sec...I'm almost afraid to ask this, but what's a "taint", Morph?

The area between your scrote and your asshole. The perineum, if you're looking it up in your medical dictionary.

The grundle. The fleshy fun bridge!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Holy fuck that's funny!!! I never heard that one! I gotta use that!! LOL

Oh shit, ok!! That spot!!!

The "Ack"!!! I call it!! :rofl:

I like "Taint" way better!!!

Did a 30 minute pop-punk ride today and burned like 550 calories.

Then I ate like half a bag of tostitos with melted cheese all over them.

I feel like I may have failed to embrace the general concept here.

But, what did you do wrong ? :happy:

Did a 30 minute pop-punk ride today and burned like 550 calories.

Then I ate like half a bag of tostitos with melted cheese all over them.

I feel like I may have failed to embrace the general concept here.

Is, was, and always will be my problem. This is by far the hardest part of trying to get into shape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody using strive score in any interesting way? I honestly struggle with it because I’m always taking rides with different lengths depending on my schedule. Its nice comparing rides of the same length, but I think a “per hour” strive score or something like that would be more useful. But we also have total output that does similar things for me

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Anybody using strive score in any interesting way? I honestly struggle with it because I’m always taking rides with different lengths depending on my schedule. Its nice comparing rides of the same length, but I think a “per hour” strive score or something like that would be more useful. But we also have total output that does similar things for me

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I haven't tried it yet since i dont own a heart rate monitor but maybe it'd be a good investment

This a.m. I hit 401 output on a 30 minute ride. Legs are jelly but it feels great. I've been trying to gun for 400 for a while now and came close a few times