• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

M.I.A. Zibanejad?

Keirik

Slow down. This was more like being on the lookout for a missing person and you just found one of their garments in the woods. You might be on the trail, but you still don't know if they are dead or alive.

No, we found him. Brought him home, Had a party. Went on CBS's Morning Show.

Now we'll see if he runs away next time he has to go out.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow down. This was more like being on the lookout for a missing person and you just found one of their garments in the woods. You might be on the trail, but you still don't know if they are dead or alive.

Nah, its him!!!

It's all my fault, fellas....I apologize.

I screamed to him, "You have to show me, ...like last season!!!"

...He thought I said something else....we're all clear now!! :thumbs:

Well, I think they found him but they don't know if he's got any PTSD after being raped by the Squatch.

I second this!!!

Phil, Morph, Drew, G Man: Lock this puppy up!!

THIS HOUSE IS CLEAN!!!!

It took some effort, but you did it Ozzy! Riding with him every game had to work out at some point [emoji23]

Im just happy to see his one-timer working again, both from the left and in the middle of the ice. Keep shooting now!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

It took some effort, but you did it Ozzy! Riding with him every game had to work out at some point [emoji23]

Im just happy to see his one-timer working again, both from the left and in the middle of the ice. Keep shooting now!

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He's got it goin' on now, Zuuuuc!!! One word that comes to mind with Zibby: LETHAL!!! ...oh my Lord, that shot!!! :happy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Soooo we're most likely back to looking at something at least close to a max contract? At least a flat cap times max contract.

im so on the fence with Ziby. i'm afraid he's one good hit away from spending 6 months on IR with a concussion and our dreams crushed