• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

M.I.A. Zibanejad?

Keirik

With the benching I think Quinn made it clear he doesn't believe at this point his lack of performance is covid related. I don't think he would of decided mid-game that he had reached the end of that rope. The message now is he fully expects better and there are no acceptable reasons for the poor play. I would at least hope Quinn has a better feel than we do with where Mika is in regards to his recovery from it.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skybox a couple of games. See it from a different perspective. Take a rest. Reset your head. Zib gonna’ be fine in the end.
Nah, no way.

He's not learning the game and making mistakes. Pressbox isn't going to help him.

Just gotta keep playing him.

Skybox a couple of games. See it from a different perspective. Take a rest. Reset your head. Zib gonna’ be fine in the end.

Hey Frank I believe the message was received loud and clear to Zibby and I expect a good game today 1G 2A.

His goal was nice and the team played ok and had a little more jump in the third.

They had that let down in the first...2 minutes of shit and it cost them the game.

Georgiev didn't help. He looked like shit on Marino's goal, and I thought he should've stopped Sid's, Paddy. Both of those were weak, I thought!

Kinkaid was pretty solid!! ...I actually wasn't surprised though. He was always a pretty good goalie...Kinda makes Georgie expendable, huh???

Kinkaid grew up down the block in my neighborhood...I live in Holtsville, and he lived just a couple blocks away in Farmingville. They used to play in the street down there, and I would come down the block doing about 80 MPH in the 'vette. They always chucked me the "Corvette Deuce". \m/

Those kids were pretty cool!! I always wanted to hop out and take a few blasts on him, but I never had my hockey shit in my 'vette.

They had that let down in the first...2 minutes of shit and it cost them the game.

Georgiev didn't help. He looked like shit on Marino's goal, and I thought he should've stopped Sid's, Paddy. Both of those were weak, I thought!

Kinkaid was pretty solid!! ...I actually wasn't surprised though. He was always a pretty good goalie...Kinda makes Georgie expendable, huh???

Kinkaid grew up down the block in my neighborhood...I live in Holtsville, and he lived just a couple blocks away in Farmingville. They used to play in the street down there, and I would come down the block doing about 80 MPH in the 'vette. They always chucked me the "Corvette Deuce". \m/

Those kids were pretty cool!! I always wanted to hop out and take a few blasts on him, but I never had my hockey shit in my 'vette.

If you came down the block at 80 when I was playing street hockey as a kid you'd have a ball, a puck, a stick, a rock, anything I could get my hands on thrown at your car. As a father, if you came down the block at 80 and my kids were outside playing street hockey I would chase you down and beat the living shit out of you.

If you came down the block at 80 when I was playing street hockey as a kid you'd have a ball, a puck, a stick, a rock, anything I could get my hands on thrown at your car. As a father, if you came down the block at 80 and my kids were outside playing street hockey I would chase you down and beat the living shit out of you.

Calm yourself, killer...it's an exaggeration for entertainment purposes. ;)

appears that way the timing on his shot was dreadful again last time out.

I know, right???

He's playing like he's got a drug problem, or maybe his girlfriend flew the coop on him.....I dunno man, but it's getting really freaky with how much of a non-factor he's been on the ice.

He can't even hold a pass sometimes! :doh:

I know, right???

He's playing like he's got a drug problem, or maybe his girlfriend flew the coop on him.....I dunno man, but it's getting really freaky with how much of a non-factor he's been on the ice.

He can't even hold a pass sometimes! :doh:

He's not looked good Ozzy I wonder with him having COVID did he really get a chance to train as he should have?

He's not looked good Ozzy I wonder with him having COVID did he really get a chance to train as he should have?

It's just so weird with him, Paddy. He's a step behind the play, he's looking like he has dexterity issues taking and making passes. He's had a hard time on his one-timers, shanking them consistently, and he's got this "head in the clouds" look about him when the camera scans the bench.

Something's up with him, and I sure as hell have no idea what it is.

It's like he did a bad hit of LSD or something!