• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#5) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins // Jack Johnson Revenge Game #2

LindG1000

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blow 3rd period leads in Pittsburgh in 2 consecutive games because they continually play for the perfect pass instead of getting to the net and taking shots on net. This looks a lot like late AV NYR. Same shit, different coach.

Should've been 4 points in the bag against those pesky Penguins the last 2 games. Somehow they manage to lose both, against a team that had far fewer quality scoring chances. Goaltending needs to be a whole lot better and our big guns really need to start cashing in on all these quality chances they get. Surely they can't be rusty anymore.

Not sure what is with the negativity - we dominated this game in the pens barn, both physically and as far as chances go. Tough loss but play like that and we’re going to win more than we lose. The difference here is shesty let in a softy, he will learn
  • Like 1

We just lost back to back games to arguably the poorest team in the division with serious injury problems on D and leaky defence, having lead in both games, in a shortened season. Can?t start a shortened season like this, unless you want another 1st overall draft pick to fuck up

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We just lost back to back games to arguably the poorest team in the division with serious injury problems on D and leaky defence, having taken the lead in both games, in a shortened season. Can?t start a shortened season like this, unless you want another 1st overall draft pick to fuck up

Not sure what is with the negativity - we dominated this game in the pens barn, both physically and as far as chances go. Tough loss but play like that and we’re going to win more than we lose. The difference here is shesty let in a softy, he will learn

This sunshine and lollipops stuff is not reality]. Igor hasn't been great. But this is 3 losses when the big players-Zib, Panarin, Kreider-did almost nothing. 50 games left to get probably 60 points. This is not working.

Without of doubt and Panarin not helping either

We have a lot of problems if Chytll is out. Our bottom 6 becomes...

PDG - Howden - Kakko

Lemieux - Rooney - Blackwell

That?s first overall pick material ???

Not sure what is with the negativity - we dominated this game in the pens barn, both physically and as far as chances go. Tough loss but play like that and we?re going to win more than we lose. The difference here is shesty let in a softy, he will learn

IMO we have dominated the last 3 games, but we have 1 point. That?s the concerning thing to me.

This sunshine and lollipops stuff is not reality]. Igor hasn't been great. But this is 3 losses when the big players-Zib, Panarin, Kreider-did almost nothing. 50 games left to get probably 60 points. This is not working.

The first line hasn?t showed up yet this season. How panarin had a 4 game point streak is beyond me he looks lost right now. Goaltending has been subpar and I don?t get why it always looks like the rangers are just learning how to play hockey every game. How many missed nets, passes to no one, whiffed shots/passes, and blocked shots does it take to make the correct adjustments? If I see one more dump and chase where there isn?t a realistic attempt to chase I?m going to lose my shit- this has been a problem for a number of years now.

• Like 1