• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#4) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins // Penguin Season

High and Wide

Vaiiquette is blowing ample sunshine up rear ends. This start has been 1 game they played well, opening night when they didn't show up at all, and 2 games they half assed by not playing a full 60 minutes. That's not good. 51 games left; with only 3 points so far, that makes a playoff berth a real heavy lift.

Lots of guys doing open skate. That ain't cutting it.

If anyone needs a demotion it's Strome.

• Like 1

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not sure what Joe is talking about Rangers feeling good he’s an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Vally too in the post game going on and on about how we saw a lot of good hockey and this sets them up in a great position for Sunday. A lot of great things going on. I watched a different game played against a bad team no less.

I’m sorry. If you are gushing after the game about the best players being PDG, Chytil, and Miller in his like 4th nhl game.....then you have bigger issues than even I thought.

Kreider, Panarin, Strome, Zibanejad, Trouba.......where are you guys?

Exactly. Looking around the league it's frustrating seeing so many teams' best players...being their best players. Any stars in New York? 2021 is still waiting for their arrival.

I?m sorry. If you are gushing after the game about the best players being PDG, Chytil, and Miller in his like 4th nhl game.....then you have bigger issues than even I thought.

Agree.

Vaiiquette is blowing ample sunshine up rear ends. This start has been 1 game they played well, opening night when they didn't show up at all, and 2 games they half assed by not playing a full 60 minutes. That's not good. 51 games left; with only 3 points so far, that makes a playoff berth a real heavy lift.

Lots of guys doing open skate. That ain't cutting it.

If anyone needs a demotion it's Strome.

I started watching the post game show and had to turn it off.

I started watching the post game show and had to turn it off.

I don?t know why you bother it?s always terrible. No matter what happened during the game they?re entirely too complimentary with no actual Insights. Valiquette might be the most annoying tv personality in hockey now that milbury is gone. His stats and insights are so random most of the time.

I’m sorry. If you are gushing after the game about the best players being PDG, Chytil, and Miller in his like 4th nhl game.....then you have bigger issues than even I thought.

how did you not notice Panarin? He had like 20.turnovers.

And it was still his most active game of the season

• Like 1

PDG had a good game, but when he's playing in OT, it really says something about how our mainstays are playing.

Because honestly that’s where Quinn shows a bit of inexperience to me. He falls in love with this reward style play. I get it. PDG played well. 3 v 3 though is all about skill though. So much room. Also, it could be the difference in getting a skilled guy going and losing in the shootout. With out top 6 talent and even adding in our young talent.....PDG should not be out in a 3 v 3 period.

Don't agree Shesterkin was bad. He wasn't at fault for any of the goals and made some big stops both in regulation and in OT. He didn't look like someone who's going to steal a lot of SO's for you, but apart from that I though he had a good game.

The third line was comfortably the best of the forward lines. I'm happy to see Chytil and Kakko playing well and producing, but man that top 6 is rancid at the moment. Almost all of those guys had career years last season, so a bit of regression is to be expected. But they're not at the races at all. Strome is just terrible, Kreider is invisible, Zib is clearly not 100%. Panarin looks busy but his decision making and timing is off. You're simply not going to win many hockey games as long as your best players are playing like that.

• Like 2

I see a progression since opening night. Guys aren?t in peak ?clicking? form but it?s coming. Lemieux deserves props for his positive energy. Sure would have been nice if he scored but ok, his energy was good. Miller poised and progressing. LAF needs to shoot and stop passing for that ?extra? setup. Zib took a hard fall on his shoulder in the last game and may account for him being off a tad. Trouba better last night. Beuch with effort. Panarin busy and visible even if timing was lacking.

The HUGE disappointment was Kreider. Another ghostly disappearance. I?m starting to get up from my seat on the Kreider bus and am walking down the aisle towards the door. This leopard has no spots left and should no longer have a spot on the bench. Geez!