• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#4) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins // Penguin Season

High and Wide

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you say the Rangers should feel good about the way they are playing? They blew a 2 goal lead and a game is 60 minutes. They were outplayed for large stretches, guys are taking regular shifts invisible, and one of our most noticeable forwards out there was PDG....

THATS SOMETHING TO HSMG YOUT HAT ON?

Honestly I thought they threw the puck blindly all over the ice for most of the game. I don't think they played a clean game by any stretch and there's still plenty to be concerned about. All that said they blew a 2 goal lead to a bad team. Way too many passengers once again.

Shesty not good. Again.

I dunno, the Lindgren mess really isn't on him. Hard to fault a goalie about a 2-1 shootout. Gotta produce more offense. Too goddamn casual approach to offensive zone, too much passing instead of shooting and going to the net. Chyitl in OT alone passed up at least 2 great shots for...I have no idea what he was thinking. SHOOT THE FUCKIN' PUCK.

I?m all for rewarding people but then you have to take away when someone else like Strome doesn?t deserve it....throw ALF out there. Let him use that room

This. Know their role. 3 on 3 is idea for Laf, and the SO. Very surprised Chytll or Kakko didn?t get a penalty shot over ADA.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I’m sorry. If you are gushing after the game about the best players being PDG, Chytil, and Miller in his like 4th nhl game.....then you have bigger issues than even I thought.

Kreider, Panarin, Strome, Zibanejad, Trouba.......where are you guys?