• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#4) Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins // Penguin Season

High and Wide

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ. He put it in with his hand.
Just send him down when the AHL season starts on February 5. Lindgren does not know how to clear the puck. He did this in the game against NJ where he just looked at the puck, allowing the Devils to score. This case, he puts it in HIS OWN NET!!!!

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Laf got almost two periods with Zib before DQ changed the lines again

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

A Kakko style season is on the horizon at this rate. At least Kakko himself and Chytll don?t appear to have been completely ruined. Which is a real positive.

I actually think Kakko having a strong start takes a huge amount of pressure off Laf.

A Kakko style season is on the horizon at this rate. At least Kakko himself and Chytll don’t appear to have been completely ruined. Which is a real positive.

I actually think Kakko have a strong start takes a huge amount of pressure off Laf.

Gordon needs to step in here, let Q know not to fuck with talent and future.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH MSGGO!!??!?!!!!!??????!!!!!???? Every damn game this season it just does not work. My home internet, I can steam 4k on Netflix and Prime without an issue. MSGGo doesn't work. The picture is all choppy and then eventually freezes. I tried on Firefox and Chrome. I thought maybe it was the HDMI, used one of my more up to date 4K cables, nope. Still nothing. Now I am trying at work and still the same shit. I never have problems at work. I am so over this shit. They need a legit tv/streaming app.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH MSGGO!!??!?!!!!!??????!!!!!???? Every damn game this season it just does not work. My home internet, I can steam 4k on Netflix and Prime without an issue. MSGGo doesn't work. The picture is all choppy and then eventually freezes. I tried on Firefox and Chrome. I thought maybe it was the HDMI, used one of my more up to date 4K cables, nope. Still nothing. Now I am trying at work and still the same shit. I never have problems at work. I am so over this shit. They need a legit tv/streaming app.

Try Netscape lol

That blows.

Gordon needs to step in here, let Q know not to fuck with talent and future.

Oh 100%. I actually think Quinn knows if he fucks another top talent out the gate that his ass is gone. Hence why he is trying so hard to get Laf going. Especially when you have someone like Gallant out of work. IMO two top 2 picks in 2 years who both fail to succeed would be a big indictment on the coach.