• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#3) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils // Devils May Cry

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roger Neilson available? Ready for who is next to the equivalent of the Brooks staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though I shouldn?t have insulted Brooks in this manner [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to overreact and call Lindgren bad because of one game.

I understand, but that one goal just got me upset because he just has to clear the puck. There's a lot of development on the part of Lindgren. Johnson is just a glorified parking cone.

Quinn needs to go. I know we won last game but I've been seeing the same inconsistencies for a few years and it's frustrating.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If this keeps up this season (or God forbid next season), Quinn needs to be given the ax, make Martin the interim coach. The Devils are skating circles around us tonight, and it's a question of preparedness. I don't think Quinn has us prepared and is just coasting off our high-end talent and doesn't make good in-game adjustments. This same crap happened against Carolina in the qualifying round of the Playoffs (Panarin didn't even show up in that series).

I understand, but that one goal just got me upset because he just has to clear the puck. There's a lot of development on the part of Lindgren. Johnson is just a glorified parking cone.

It's one goal. One game. Lindgren has consistently been one of the best Rangers defensemen. Johnson has been dogshit but that was expected. This team was expected to bleed goals this season. They're doing exactly what everyone expected. Score a bunch. Give up a bunch.