• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#3) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils // Devils May Cry

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really the score ? it's the play. They're like chickens with their heads cut off. Bipolar, too.
Yea they look like shit. But they started slow last year.

And they're missing some character in the room. Lots of leadership left this off-season.

I don't think 3 games is enough body of work.

Also the lines aren't working.

KZB (if Zib alive)

Panarin Strome Gauthier

Laffy Chytil Kakko

Lemieux Howden PDG

Nope, I'm saying every other team is three games in, too, and not everyone looks this bad. "No training camp" isn't viable. It's excuse making.

Yea not so sure about that. There's a lot of teams out there right now playing extremely inconsistently. As Rangers fans we're obviously laser focused onto this team and notice every little gaff and bone headed play, but there's a lotta sloppy hockey being played in the NHL right now.

• Like 1

I guess we are watching 2 different leagues, I?ve watched some pretty sloppy and inconsistent hockey over the last few days

Yea not so sure about that. There's a lot of teams out there right now playing extremely inconsistently. As Rangers fans we're obviously laser focused onto this team and notice every little gaff and bone headed play, but there's a lotta sloppy hockey being played in the NHL right now.

Sounds like we are watching the same league :cheers:

If you watched this game and thought Jack Johnson is the teams biggest problem... My Lord you need to pay better attention.

Geogiev awful

Trouba awful

Lindgren awful

Kreider snakebit

Lafreniere hasn't touched the puck all season

Kakko, somehow more invisible than Lafreniere, on the PP on the final minutes

PDG who the fuck is this ECHLer and what's he doing in the NHL?

Strome has a 1:1 ratio of good to bad plays.

This team has much bigger problems than Jack Johnson.

I understand though, whippin boys gotta get whipped.

BTW, right now Fox is by far the best all around D on the team. So we'll see what ADA does with 3rd pair minutes and PP2 time.

Jack Johnson is not an NHL defenseman. Period. Full stop. Playing him over D'Angelo ...damn. The point was made.

One thing that needs to happen; put Fox and Lindgren back together and leave them alone.

Trouba being a mess; who the hell knows what is going on with him.

Kakko and LAF both had decent shifts. At a loss what Strome does to merit PP time over either.DOn't get how Miller (who has found his legs a bit since a rough game 1) was getting top pair minutes in game 1 and these guys get scraps and benchings. If this team is going to sniff the 4th seed, some things are going to have to really work out, top out their upside. Think you have to give the young guys more of a chance.

Don't get the PDG love either.

Kreider is...Kreider. Long stretches when he's barely there and then streaks where he's tremendous and forceful.would hope the big ass contract would make for more of the latter.

teams that didn't go to the bubble last season started a week earlier

Yeah well that’s pretty meaningless to be honest. There were no actual games or anything actuallly real. We aren’t talking about a. See where the new guys are trying to catch up with everyone else.....JJ has been trying to catch up with the NHL for 5 years and ALF isn’t our problem either. Neither is Miller.

If you watched this game and thought Jack Johnson is the teams biggest problem... My Lord you need to pay better attention.

Geogiev awful

Trouba awful

Lindgren awful

Kreider snakebit

Lafreniere hasn't touched the puck all season

Kakko, somehow more invisible than Lafreniere, on the PP on the final minutes

PDG who the fuck is this ECHLer and what's he doing in the NHL?

Strome has a 1:1 ratio of good to bad plays.

This team has much bigger problems than Jack Johnson.

I understand though, whippin boys gotta get whipped.

BTW, right now Fox is by far the best all around D on the team. So we'll see what ADA does with 3rd pair minutes and PP2 time.

No one is saying JJ was our main problem but when u sat ADA because it was better to roll with what worked (I did agree with it) you better not come out flat like that.

What I personally think our biggest problem is is the guy behind our bench. Fine, sit ADA because he’s a douche and takes a stupid penalty x2. Then I assume Kreider isn’t playing next game since he again took another penalty a minute after we went down early, right? He didn’t score a goal. The Devils did. How does that look to everyone and ADA to have Kreider do shit like that without having to face consequences? He disappears for weeks regularly. REGULARLY. Now he’s an A and on a bigger contract but that’s not a big deal Right? Fuck, we have to see JJ or Trouba on the PP before ADA who is up there in the top of the league for offense because he’s the only one that will be held accountable for what he does on the ice?

That’s cool to take a stand and flex a little coaching muscle,but you better get it right and actually be held accountable for it.....or cause competition by holding guys that don’t rhyme with Schmony BeAMangelo accountable too. Lindgren? Trouba? Anyone?