• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#3) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils // Devils May Cry

Drew a Penalty

David Quinn must be so proud of himself, making his point with Tony D'Angelo so Jack Johnson could fuck up the delayed penalty , miss the net on point shots, and act like a stationary road cone in the D zone. He made his point though, what ever the fuck it was. Sadly the Rangers were playing a real NHL team rather than Umass/Lowell or Merrimack. But the coach made his point. Good for him.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David Quinn must be so proud of himself, making his point with Tony D'Angelo so Jack Johnson could fuck up the delayed penalty , miss the net on point shots, and act like a stationary road cone in the D zone. He made his point though, what ever the fuck it was. Sadly the Rangers were playing a real NHL team rather than Umass/Lowell or Merrimack. But the coach made his point. Good for him.

He had his beef with ADA? So what? So you can put an excuse of a d-man in Johnson on the ice to stink up the joint?

Could be, but it's a question of preparedness, and like I mentioned earlier, I don't think Quinn has this team prepared on a given night.

I don't buy this. It's not Peewees. If the players aren't ready to actually play the game they're paid millions of dollars to play, that's on them.

the gripe with DQ is his usage of personnel, which is more or less a shit against the wall kind of situation.

I don't buy this. It's not Peewees. If the players aren't ready to actually play the game they're paid millions of dollars to play, that's on them.

the gripe with DQ is his usage of personnel, which is more or less a shit against the wall kind of situation.

The players have to do a lot better, and for some of them, the money could get to your heads because when you have a large AAV, you can be less motivated because you'll be there just to collect a paycheck (but each player is different).

The players have to do a lot better, and for some of them, the money could get to your heads because when you have a large AAV, you can be less motivated because you'll be there just to collect a paycheck (but each player is different).

nobody under 37 is there "just to collect a paycheck" - and I actually don't think any hockey players in the league have this attitude.

If you watched this game and thought Jack Johnson is the teams biggest problem... My Lord you need to pay better attention.

Geogiev awful

Trouba awful

Lindgren awful

Kreider snakebit

Lafreniere hasn't touched the puck all season

Kakko, somehow more invisible than Lafreniere, on the PP on the final minutes

PDG who the fuck is this ECHLer and what's he doing in the NHL?

Strome has a 1:1 ratio of good to bad plays.

This team has much bigger problems than Jack Johnson.

I understand though, whippin boys gotta get whipped.

BTW, right now Fox is by far the best all around D on the team. So we'll see what ADA does with 3rd pair minutes and PP2 time.

Devils gave up 50 shots man. You want that instead? It would have been 7-3

The core of this Rangers team has had enough continuity that I don't buy the training camp excuse. The point wasn't that the Devils were great, and let's not pretend the Rangers without a training camp are playing against other teams that had one.