• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#3) Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils // Devils May Cry

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else also waiting for our #1 OA, blue chip, can't miss, will have an impact right away franchise player, or is it too early since it's only game 3...just figured we would have seen at least a glimpse of something special, but I ain't seen nothing yet.

That’s why I’m getting a glass of whiskey, to see if I’m missing anything.

Anyone else also waiting for our #1 OA, blue chip, can't miss, will have an impact right away franchise player, or is it too early since it's only game 3...just figured we would have seen at least a glimpse of something special, but I ain't seen nothing yet.

Those were the same people that told us Kakko was ready for prime time. 50 points out of the gate.

Lafreniere is fine, he's going to be a superb player, but he's an average #1OA.

he's not even playing his normal position.

Of course Kakko is invisible while Hughes has the game of his career. I know, I know.. patience. Still sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

What's horseshit is that he actually had a great first period. You know why he's invisible? because he and Chytil are apparently on the 4th line according to their ice time. They've play less than 10 minutes. 3 minutes less then Brett Howden.

I mean, it?s his 3rd pro game without a training camp. I think he?s been pretty good so far

It's not even about scoring. He's had no creativity whatsoever. No tape-to-tape passes. He rushes down the wing and gets snuffed out and the play ends.

he's playing with a teenager playing the wrong position and a Russian turnover machine

What's horseshit is that he actually had a great first period. You know why he's invisible? because he and Chytil are apparently on the 4th line according to their ice time. They've play less than 10 minutes. 3 minutes less then Brett Howden.

I?m just venting. Quinn loves that 4th line tonight.

Man that was a dismal period. Rangers look completely outmatched once again. Hughes is making Kakko look like a rec league player by comparison which is depressing.

Devils are playing quick, they are in the faces as soon as a Ranger touching the puck.

I’m just venting. Quinn loves that 4th line tonight.

I'm venting too because I agree with you. It's frustrating to see other teams give their high picks ice time while Kakko lives behind Brendan Lemiuex and doesn't even get the crumbs of the 2nd PP unit.

Like what does Howden and Lemieux give you on the PP that Kakko or Chytil doesn't? It's not even about Kakko. Chytil is playing 4th line minutes.

I?ve seen a coach I?m ready to part with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk