• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#2) Rangers vs. New York Islanders // Let's Try That Again

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we having fun yet?!

Great game. Everyone played their part. Sucks Lindgren is gonna have two black eyes but I actually loved him and Trouba together after taking a shit on the d pairs yesterday.

And Brendan Smith... good job man. Really good night for all.

• Like 1

Amazing that Georgiev could come up with that game after a 10 month lay off. A real tribute to his mental game and off season program. He's going to be in this league for a long time. His ears may be ringing tonight from the sound of those posts!

Joe M. actually started raving about what a good signing Brendan Smith was! Now that was one heck of a a play that sprung Bread, but let's not get carried away!

I was surprised and heartened at how fast Miller settled down.

Hearing the Rangers' Victory Song at the end was kind of like turning on a Top 40 Oldies station, hearing something that sounds vaguely familiar, and saying "have I heard that song before."

Nice intro for Sorokin. As I recall, the Rangers roughed up Marty Brodeur the first time they faced him ('92 playoffs).

Yeah, the fans who bash this guy really just don't like his politics. I just hope that management isn't feeling pressure from said fans and some media to besmirch the guy and send him packing. Cancel culture type stuff. Maybe Florida is his destination. They'd love him down there. Better not be for Yandle though.
Yea, that's bullshit.

Maybe fans don't like him because he's a whiny little bitch who has constant tantrums and can't defend.

There's even one particular member here who's said for a decade that he prefers his defenseman to be able to play defense... Until ADA.

If there's any culture at work here it's the grievance culture.