• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 — Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

I'm really looking forward to getting Chytil back...it's probably gonna take him about 3-5 games to get his game shape on, but he was looking immensely better before he went down.

Kakko is gonna be in that same boat. I don't know whether he contracted Covid or not, but hopefully it was just a "contact" situation and he didn't actually get that shit! He's gotta stop kissing Devils players! :rofl:

The guy who I'm really looking forward to now is Kravtsov....

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really looking forward to getting Chytil back...it's probably gonna take him about 3-5 games to get his game shape on, but he was looking immensely better before he went down.

Kakko is gonna be in that same boat. I don't know whether he contracted Covid or not, but hopefully it was just a "contact" situation and he didn't actually get that shit! He's gotta stop kissing Devils players! :rofl:

The guy who I'm really looking forward to now is Kravtsov....

It's possible he had direct contact with someone who had COVID, but it seems more likely he actually tested positive considering how long he's been out. Quarantine time is about 14 days unless he's actually very sick so hopefully he's due to come back soon.

https://twitter.com/vzmercogliano/status/1366435965515034639

Nice to see Chytil back! Will be interesting to see how he does coming back from injury + covid. Also, looks like a good opportunity for Gauthier to play with Chytil on the 3rd line. He's seen an uptick in ice time in the 2 games against Boston. He had a nice shot in the first game that resulted in a goal. Let's see what he can do with the opportunity, as it is likely to be short lived once Kakko is back.

Quinn said after Mondays practice that Panarin was day to day. That's some good shit there. Welcome back Breadman.

Oh that's awesome news Browny!! We get Panarin, and Chytil back!!!

Now we just need Kakko and we can see what in the hell we have again here as a "team"! LOL

Pretty amazing that we've won 3 out of 5 WITHOUT Panarin....I'm thinking when we get him back in there, we might get a little roll going.

Kakko too!!!! :thumbs:

Me too, with everything that went wrong there were still a few bright spots and a nice 20 game groove could get us back into the mix

Me too, with everything that went wrong there were still a few bright spots and a nice 20 game groove could get us back into the mix

You know what Blue, even if they don't "start rolling", there's still the underlying piece of "Show me the coming attractions!". I love watching the games to see the young guys progress. Even though last night was a win, there are glimpses of greatness that step up to center stage.

If they go on a tear, all the better, but I'm very grateful just seeing improvement for the future. :thumbs:

• Like 1