• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 — Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

I don't think it was confirmed he's positive. Probably just showed some symptoms that are on the list or exposed to someone that was positive or presumed positive so they're just keeping him out during the evaluation period.

They don't confirm positive cases. They removed him for precautionary reasons a few week ago and he came right back into the lineup. At this point, he's missed multiple days. 10 days is the period of time in which you're contagious. 14 days is the incubation period. So depending whether or not he tested positive he could be out minimum 10-14 days.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Brodzinski: ;)

Learn it....

Live it....

Love it!!!!

Kid had a rough time last night in the D zone from what I saw.....I was watching it in the bar (shocker I know!!), and I didn't get a chance to hear any commentary from the NBC folk....thank god!!! :rofl:

For Brodzinski: ;)

Learn it....

Live it....

Love it!!!!

Kid had a rough time last night in the D zone from what I saw.....I was watching it in the bar (shocker I know!!), and I didn't get a chance to hear any commentary from the NBC folk....thank god!!! :rofl:

It wasn't just the D zone. This guy is not NHL material.

He looked lost out there to me too, Kev!

It wasn't just him though. I saw guys trying to do too much, that's outside their realm of "keeping it simple".

Jack Johnson trying too much is dangerous, and Brendan Smith, even though he's been serviceable this season, should be keeping it simple as well. The coverage in the defensive zone looked slow to react, to me. Again, I was watching this in a bar, so I didn't catch everything like I do when I'm in the Ozz-cave....but their shifts in coverage, puck pressure, and support in the D zone looked slow to respond...especially in the first period....not what I've seen when they're playing well.

These are the games for these kids to learn from though, and I get that totally. This team is very good defensively, but last night was not one of their best. Granted we were short K' Andre, which speaks volumes, because that kid is a special player, and now I see how much we miss him back there!!!

After all's said and done, I think it's a feather in the cap that we kept it a 1-goal game....that's a moral victory right there to me!

I can't help it, I really genuinely like this team, and I like where we're headed defensively. Once we find a way to get everything working together at the same time, that's when the real fun starts!