• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21 — Reports From the Rink

Drew a Penalty

Also discounts the complete folding cheap card table act vs. the Canes last summer.

At least they got Lafreniere out of that, though. lol This time around it's just damn disappointing to see. Whether playoffs were really in the cards this year or not, seeing an "effort" like that at this stage now was very disheartening.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leadership in the room and behind the bench did a fantastic job getting everyone riled up for the most important game of the season to date.

If that Steven McDonald speech before the game didn’t get the team going then I don’t think we can blame Quinn for anything, anymore.

It’s a lost cause - restart the rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

If that Steven McDonald speech before the game didn’t get the team going then I don’t think we can blame Quinn for anything, anymore.

It’s a lost cause - restart the rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I still think of this slogan, Nashty:

The Rangers: We're not as good as you think, but we're not as bad as we think!!!

This lineup is hideous.

Better watch out for that 4th line though...I just heard DiGuiseppe and Gauthier were both seen with new Michael Kors purses, and boy, do they plan to swing those babies!!! :rofl:

Should be a good time.

This is ridiculous. There is seriously no excuse for not dressing Gersteen. You are literally plying out the string and your team just got embarrassed by the same man you will playing tomorrow. Gauthier is going to play 5 minutes anyway and you have a team full of kids. What a terrible message sent by this team. It's embarrassing rooting for this team.

This is ridiculous. There is seriously no excuse for not dressing Gersteen. You are literally plying out the string and your team just got embarrassed by the same man you will playing tomorrow. Gauthier is going to play 5 minutes anyway and you have a team full of kids. What a terrible message sent by this team. It's embarrassing rooting for this team.

Geertsen is busy playing in a game with the Pack at the moment. They can call him up after.

i'd be like "hey Geertsen, want a spot on the rangers next season? Knock Wilson the fuck out"

Sadly Geertsen is smaller than Wilson and probably wouldn't win the fight - which would lead to some serious embarrassment to the Rangers organization. Admitting they have no one in the room to handle the call, and then having their hapless goon lose a fight. Not a good look.

Sadly Geertsen is smaller than Wilson and probably wouldn't win the fight - which would lead to some serious embarrassment to the Rangers organization. Admitting they have no one in the room to handle the call, and then having their hapless goon lose a fight. Not a good look.

Geersten and Wilson are listed at the exact same size - 6'4" 220