• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No playoffs for a decade. They need to start over after trying to start over. lol

They need to completely reconfigure that organization from top to bottom.

Its a losing atmosphere that wont change without a clean slate.

At this point you gotta just feel bad for their fans, its just a shit show.

They need to completely reconfigure that organization from top to bottom.

Its a losing atmosphere that wont change without a clean slate.

At this point you gotta just feel bad for their fans, its just a shit show.

They really do, starting from the ownership right on down. It's something that needs to happen, but they've already missed the playoffs for ten years straight as it is, now they have to truly rebuild. That's rough. When fans are allowed back in, the crowd sizes probably won't be much different than what they'd be normally. lol They actually made some really good moves this past offseason and they got Skinner a couple of years ago who had a great year, it's just everything has fallen apart. Like you said, bad atmosphere and karma and all of that.

Definitely the only one watching this but mine Duluth and North Dakota are going to the 4th ot right now in the Fargo regional final

Duluth were up 2-0 with 2 minutes left and ND scored two goals with the goalie pulled to send it to ot. Duluth scores in the first ot but review calls it offsides and here we are going to the 4th ot. I’ll probably pass out soon but still lol.

Wild rule they have in college regarding offside calls. If at any point during that offside play, if the other team had gained possession in their own zone but failed to clear it and the offside team scored, it cannot be reversed even if they were offside in the first place. Wacky.

Definitely the only one watching this but mine Duluth and North Dakota are going to the 4th ot right now in the Fargo regional final

Duluth were up 2-0 with 2 minutes left and ND scored two goals with the goalie pulled to send it to ot. Duluth scores in the first ot but review calls it offsides and here we are going to the 4th ot. I’ll probably pass out soon but still lol.

Wild rule they have in college regarding offside calls. If at any point during that offside play, if the other team had gained possession in their own zone but failed to clear it and the offside team scored, it cannot be reversed even if they were offside in the first place. Wacky.

FWIW, I love this rule. I think it would encourage some interesting forechecking.

[/b]

FWIW, I love this rule. I think it would encourage some interesting forechecking.

It just leaves too much to interpretation in my mind. Two strides? Three? Two seconds? Two touches? Just seems too many variables. I’d rather it not end up like the NFL with so much interpretation of possession.