• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020-21: Out of Town Scoreboard

Phil

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone watching the Panthers this season?

I havent. I rarely look at the standings, but just saw they're up there and routinely see a Panthers highlight posted on twitter

I only have Yandle on my fantasy team so not much but they have been lights out and Bob still hasn’t even been good.

Is that just really decided by the team or the league? Two players went into protocol. Our entire coaching staff went into protocol 2 hours before the game. I’d think that’s honestly worse than two players. No?

We lost Buch and Fox for a game too (and I think there was one more player aswell. DiGi?)

But you never know, maybe its confirmed two players have the virus, and they dont want to take any chances.

Man the Flyers are just totally imploding. Losing again tonight. I thought they were overrated last year but still

And that team quit, except for their first line in that game vs. NJ. They were down 4-1, besides two garbage goals near the end. Philly shouldn't have been in that position, they beat themselves.

P.S. Hayes with a giveaway to Palmeri, now I know why we got rid of him.