• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pierre-Luc Dubois Re-Signs 2-Year/$10M Extension with CBJ; Still Wants to be Traded

Phil

We obviously need a C in his mold, our only legit C is a cream puff. However, we also need to improve the mix on the back-end, and I wouldn't want to deal anybody out of that group before they're sure what way they want to go with that group.

Kakko is the obvious choice in this equation, but his stock drops almost hourly.

I can't find the video. One of the interviews that JD prior to the season was about Kakko not liking/not being used to being yelled at. He's mentioned it a few times but one interview he talked about it for several minutes. Pretty much saying this kid was always a top player, now he came over, gets screamed at by the coach, gets demoted, put on the checking line - and Kakko didnt like it.

If he has issues with Quinn, he wont survive under Tortorella.

I can't find the video. One of the interviews that JD prior to the season was about Kakko not liking/not being used to being yelled at. He's mentioned it a few times but one interview he talked about it for several minutes. Pretty much saying this kid was always a top player, now he came over, gets screamed at by the coach, gets demoted, put on the checking line - and Kakko didnt like it.

If he has issues with Quinn, he wont survive under Tortorella.

Firstly, if he got traded it wouldn't be our problem, so who cares?

Secondly, that script on Torts is old. It's been covered that while he's still a roughneck, he understands that some of the way he behaved in the past is just not okay. He's pretty much reinvented himself, and even before he was always fair with young players and really hard on veterans.

And thirdly, if he got traded it wouldn't be our problem so who cares? LOL

Old script?

*checks thread*

No, I think its relevant. lol

Nah, it's old script.

Clearly towards hasn't hurt PLD's development.

PLD just doesn't want to play in Columbus and, I don't know who would want to. It takes a special kind of person who also enjoys Winnipeg to enjoy Columbus.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

My sense from canvassing sources tonight, Columbus is closing in on a trade involving Pierre Luc Dubois. It?s a complicated process that could be resolved as early as tomorrow. Teams have been told they?re out. Hard to say who?s in, but it?s believed Winnipeg is among them.