• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2020-21

Phil

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, you're right. I still don't think I have control over that, though. I'll have to double-check when we re-up next season.

Fortunately it worked for me this season ,but I lost in the final a couple times in ties ,it goes by head to head record ,

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, fletch (Puck Bunnies) on winning the gold, and congratulations to Morphinity (silver) and Scotty Gomez (bronze).

I forget exactly how everyone paid. Message me and confirm for me if it was Venmo or an alternative so I know how to disperse the prize money.

Thanks.

Congrats fletch! Good battle at the end. I think you could have beaten me with McDavid alone.

Thanks, your team had a great year. I was fortunate my goalies finally showed up in the playoffs, and McDavid was motivated to get to 100 points. I really liked my lineup with Stone, Bergeron, Tavares, Kane, Tkachuck

Phil, one thing to look into for next season/discuss: a setting allowing players added/removed to start on the day of the transaction.

Example: I had Forsberg on IR. He was deemed healthy and I removed him from IR. I couldn't start him until the next day.

I'm not sure if Yahoo has this setting, but something to consider.

Phil, one thing to look into for next season/discuss: a setting allowing players added/removed to start on the day of the transaction.

Example: I had Forsberg on IR. He was deemed healthy and I removed him from IR. I couldn't start him until the next day.

I hate that. Same thing with adds/drops not being effective that day.

That would be waivers, no? There are controls, yes. I’d have to look at the default and just how low it can go. I’d also want to run that by the larger group to make sure everyone was okay with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yahoo can't fix that. No moves are instantaneous.