• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2020-21

Phil

Welcome to the 2020-21 BlueshirtsBrotherhood Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey league/season!

Everyone who participated in last year's season has been issued an automatic renewal. Some of you were issued refunds, but not everyone was given one, so be sure to review the team list below — it will indicate who still owes dues this season if they are going to return. If you were not issued a refund last season and still wish to play this season, your dues from last season will simply carry over to this season. If you were not issued a refund last season and do not wish to play, notify me so I can issue your refund before transferring ownership of your team.

For those of you who owe dues, please Venmo @PhillipKocher, or message me to arrange an alternate payment.

If anyone wishes to opt out this season in general, let me know as soon as possible so I can fill your roster spot with a suitable replacement.

--

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League URL:

When is the draft?

The LIVE Draft date is set for Tuesday, January 12, 2020 at 8:45pm EST

Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since the draft will start promptly at the assigned time.

What's New?

New roster positions this year: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR+

This additional IR slot allows for players listed as IR, Day-to-Day, or Out to be stashed as IR+.

League Type/Settings:

Type: Head-to-head, daily

Skater Scoring: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG)

Goalie Scoring: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Max acquisitions per week: 2

• No max acquisitions, no max trades on the season; max player acquisitions per week is 2

• There is no trade deadline this season

• Trades are reviewed by league and can be vetoed by majority vote.

• Players are on waivers for one day

Dues and Prizes:

Dues (buy in) for the season is $20. Please don't make me chase you for your payment.

--

Grand Prize Payouts:

First Place: $180 (75.00%)

Second Place: $40 (16.67%)

Third Place: $20 (8.33%)

Everyone else:

UnfinishedIdenticalGypsymoth-small.gif

Team List:

1 / Grimson Reapers — Phil in Absentia

2 / Advanced Stastny — Morphinity

3 / Lemon Diesel — High and Wide

4 / Nylander's Neighbor — Scotty Gomez

5 / Puck Bunnies — fletch

6 / Troub Lies — Drew a Penalty

7 / The Replacements — Shane Falco

8 / Kill 'em With Kravtsov — Long live the King

9 / Russian Meddling — josh

10 / Puck daddy — lefty9

11 / Bro's Before Hossa — Puck Head

12 / Bunch of Jerks — CardiacCanes06

= Paid dues

$ = Not issued refund

Past winners:

2019-20: Puck daddy — lefty9

2018-19: Puck Bunnies — fletch

2017-18: Token Englishman — pws85nyr

2016-17: Cincinnati Harambes — CreaseCrusader91

2015-16: Advanced Stastny — Morphinity

2014-15: Advanced Stastny — Morphinity

2013-14: Better Call Staal — hockeyfan91

2012-13: Swallow My Chizz — Chizz

2011-12: EveryDayI'mByfuglien — Pete

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case anyone isn't reading the full extent of the OP, the following users were not issued refunds last season:

• fletch

• phillyb™

• Lt. Dan

• Long live the King

• josh

• lefty9

• Puck Head

If you wish to play in the league again this season, you do not need to pay your dues a second time. Just confirm for me you intend to return and I will mark your dues paid.

Just in case anyone isn't reading the full extent of the OP, the following users were not issued refunds last season:

• fletch

• phillyb™

• Lt. Dan

• Long live the King

• josh

• lefty9

• Puck Head

If you wish to play in the league again this season, you do not need to pay your dues a second time. Just confirm for me you intend to return and I will mark your dues paid.

Way to keep my money. I'm in :slats:

just because, can you switch the handle/names?

2019-20: Puck daddy — lefty9

2018-19: Puck Bunnies — fletch

2017-18: pws85nyr — Token Englishman

2016-17: CreaseCrusader91 — Cincinnati Harambes

2015-16: Morphinity — Advanced Stastny

2014-15: Morphinity — Advanced Stastny

2013-14: hockeyfan91 Better Call Staal

2012-13: Chizz — Swallow My Chizz

2011-12: Pete — EveryDayI'mByfuglien

its probably the reason my team did so poorly last year

Just suggesting,because of the corona virus ,do you thing we might need to add more IR spots to the roster

Or another bench spot? Are teams going to be sending guys to taxi squad or covid lists?

During baseball, some guys were out but their designation didn’t change.

New roster positions this year: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR+

The added IR+ slot allows for players listed as IR, Day-to-Day, or Out to be stashed as IR+.

This is a much better solution given we have no idea how Yahoo! will handle Covid-style "injuries" and how quickly those markers will be applied or removed.