• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers After Zdeno Chara?

Phil

Link:

--

I'm taking this one with a huge grain of salt, but given we're starved for any kind of content right now, it's worth the conversation, even if the source doesn't have a stellar track record.

Close to Boston.

But otherwise don't believe this. He hates New York, had a chance here before and went to Boston instead,

And he?d join the rangers why? With all the teams out there closer to the cup for a 62 year old, why would he choose us at legit league minimum?

I'd rather give the young guns a chance to develop. I'll pass on Chara. I would also think he would want to play for a team that's going to seriously contend for the Cup. I don't think we're ready just yet....we'll get there, but not yet.

Zdeno Chara and Jack Johnson together on the ice in a Rangers jersey would literally make me cry, laugh and vomit in the same moment.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

It could be a good competition of how finishes with the worst plus/minus rating. Chara would have been nice to get maybe a few years ago, but definitely not now. Plus, he never seemed to enthused with playing here. Perhaps his experience with the Islanders soured him on New York.

It could be a good competition of how finishes with the worst plus/minus rating. Chara would have been nice to get maybe a few years ago, but definitely not now. Plus, he never seemed to enthused with playing here. Perhaps his experience with the Islanders soured him on New York.

Chara was +26 last season which was tops on the Bruins.

In the last 5 years he?s led Boston in plus/minus I?m pretty sure

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk