Thread: Trump Actively Considering Firing Bill Barr

Senior Member Mite Division Lord Al's Avatar

Trump Actively Considering Firing Bill Barr

Senior Member Midget Division
    Of course this was going to happen. Makes me question Barr's motives overall. Is he trying to distance himself from the ongoing shenanigans by forcing himself to get fired? Some of these guys do think two and three moves ahead.

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Rookie
    It's going to be super awkward when he tries to fire Joe Biden.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Seems like a calculated move by Barr. Guy still wants to have a career after this debacle's over. If he "gets fired" he can say "see, I didn't do everything trump asked me to do."

The people who go down with the ship (aka Rudy) are likely the criminals most needing a pardon.
    Last edited by ThirtyONE; 12-02-2020 at 05:22 PM.

There’s talk that if Trump fire Bill Barr that he may make Rudy Giuliani the Acting attorney general of the United States.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Al View Post
    There’s talk that if Trump fire Bill Barr that he may make Rudy Giuliani the Acting attorney general of the United States.

Sure, why not? This is a real-life example of The Shining before our eyes. There is no shame and so much delusion.

Ivanka Trump according to CNN has just been deposed in reference to Election funding

CNN
    Ivanka Trump was deposed Tuesday in DC attorney general's inauguration lawsuit

The prince that was promised BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Al View Post

According to? "There's talk," isn't how we source material here.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens