• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

MSG Sales, "Will you attend in-person games at MSG in 2021?"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the game against Buffalo last Monday, it was a pretty surreal and cool experience. You were able to get up, piss, and grab another beer and be back in your seat within 90 seconds. You could also hear EVERYTHING they said on the ice which was super cool

Sounds like you didnt wash your hands :thumbsdown:

Has anyone done that Excelsior Pass yet? I was able to set up mine, as it's been 14 days since I got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. But, it says the pass is only good until May 1st. So, is this something I need to go in and renew every month or something? I thought with the vaccine the pass would be good for a few months, at least.

At least the lines to the bathrooms are much shorter, right? lol

Can you actually order food and drinks from your seat and have them delivered to you, or do they just keep the lines for those things limited? If they don't do something like that, you wonder if they will at some point, perhaps through an app.

At least the lines to the bathrooms are much shorter, right? lol

Can you actually order food and drinks from your seat and have them delivered to you, or do they just keep the lines for those things limited? If they don't do something like that, you wonder if they will at some point, perhaps through an app.

at Prudential you cant order from your seat, i dont think. but concessions places are open and you can order ahead on the app, i think