• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NHL Reverse Retro Jerseys Are Coming

Phil

I feel like there were a lot more misses than hits on these retro jerseys to be honest.

Nah, I like most of them. The ones that aren't good are the ones that didn't take any risks. The grey jerseys are a bit bland and then there's the Islanders... I think most are pretty fun though.

I feel like there were a lot more misses than hits on these retro jerseys to be honest.

as I tweeted, it looks like a lot of these were going to be great, then they let the non-hockey intern fuck it up.

Rangers did great keeping their simple.

Nah, I like most of them. The ones that aren't good are the ones that didn't take any risks. The grey jerseys are a bit bland and then there's the Islanders... I think most are pretty fun though.

Different strokes for different folks. I think there's maybe 5 that are different enough from the original jerseys without being bad looking to me. The best one in the set is probably the Habs. That one is very nice. Arizona and LAK are getting high marks and I hate both of them. Ducks are getting crucified but I don't mind it or the effort even though I'm more of a clean, classic jersey kind of guy.

I think the Rangers messed up a bit, but I'd still put their jersey in the top 5-7 of all of these.

Different strokes for different folks. I think there's maybe 5 that are different enough from the original jerseys without being bad looking to me. The best one in the set is probably the Habs. That one is very nice. Arizona and LAK are getting high marks and I hate both of them. Ducks are getting crucified but I don't mind it or the effort even though I'm more of a clean, classic jersey kind of guy.

I think the Rangers messed up a bit, but I'd still put their jersey in the top 5-7 of all of these.

yeah i dont get the Ducks hate thats as retro as it gets

though I do kind of like the yotes ones. they already brought back the Kachina jerseys as regular ones so i guess you cant really reverse retro those. those jerseys are some of the nicest that have ever been done though

yeah i dont get the Ducks hate thats as retro as it gets

though I do kind of like the yotes ones. they already brought back the Kachina jerseys as regular ones so i guess you cant really reverse retro those. those jerseys are some of the nicest that have ever been done though

I think it's just all the flair at the bottom of the Yotes jersey that doesn't do it for me. I like the logo.