• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers/Adidas Tease Reverse Retro Jersey — Return of the Liberty Head!

Keirik

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, can we stop with the gimmicky jerseys. Lets just play a damn season. The color pattern looks like shit here.

I don't understand this kind of talk, because I see it often. Many many leagues release new jerseys every single year. It's an incredible money maker.

Whats the problem with having a little fun?

Alternate jerseys are great and no doubt they raise money although I doubt they move the needle all that much when it comes to the cap. But these are ugly AF :), I think they probably could of done much better and by doing that increased the revenue substantially more.

Weird combo to be a bit of a uni nerd who loves this shit, and being a fan of teams with iconic sets that really are timeless..

I’m all for it. Hopefully they give a similar “wow” to the Stars 3rd.

Nah, it’s going to look like a random kids jersey you pick up at Marshall’s for $5

Stars have had some great jerseys. None of the recent ones are included in that bunch.

Weird combo to be a bit of a uni nerd who loves this shit, and being a fan of teams with iconic sets that really are timeless..

I’m all for it. Hopefully they give a similar “wow” to the Stars 3rd.

I'm honestly shocked this board liked those jerseys.

I'm hoping it's the liberty with slight differences. That would be fun.

4 jerseys for every team this coming year right? Personally I think any and every jersey is nice to have. Loved our heritage ones previously, winter classics, etc. can?t even tell u how much I spent in authentic Gsborik ones lol

I only have one jersey - a Lundqvist heritage jersey. I love it. If this new one is good like I suspect it will be, I might be in the market to pick one up. I can't wait to see what it looks like.