Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Election Day(s) 2020 — Joe Biden is President-Elect

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Sick game.

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Sick game.
    🤮

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Windmill Cancer Survivor, Super-Duper Missile CDR Bantam Division
    seems to be getting late early.

Senior Member Midget Division
    Can still go either way. But very clear for the 2nd time in a row, the pollsters did not correct the errors in their methods.

No surprise in Colorado antipot Gardner lost to Hickenlooper.

Also looks like House stays blue. Though appears Maliotakis in Staten Island will beat Max Rose.

Senior Member Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
    Can still go either way. But very clear for the 2nd time in a row, the pollsters did not correct the errors in their methods.

No surprise in Colorado antipot Gardner lost to Hickenlooper.

Also looks like House stays blue. Though appears Maliotakis in Staten Island will beat Max Rose.
    I think that's on the money. The appearance given by pollsters was a Biden landslide. The indication is that this will be a nail biter until the very end.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect

GDT: Election Day(s) 2020

Again, Iím not surprised from a 2016 red state. Guess it comes down go PA, MI and WI.

The support for Trump here (in PA) has been strong to my eye this whole year even during the pandemic.

Senior Member Junior Division
    There's going to be a lot of absentee ballots that still need to be counted, so we likely won't have certainty tonight. 274,000 mail ballots in Philadelphia County won’t be counted until tomorrow at the earliest. (https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...ults-coverage/)

Arizona looks like it might go to Biden. But the whole 'we're flipping Texas and Georgia' looks less likely

Quote Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocksEverything View Post
    There's going to be a lot of absentee ballots that still need to be counted, so we likely won't have certainty tonight. 274,000 mail ballots in Philadelphia County wonít be counted until tomorrow at the earliest. (https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...ults-coverage/)

Arizona looks like it might go to Biden. But the whole 'we're flipping Texas and Georgia' looks less likely
    Yeah. Thatíll be a massive impact in PA.

Coaching Fail Bantam Division
    So close, total toss up. Seems like Biden might eek this out in the end

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Regardless of who winds up in the White House, it's pretty clear that hate in this country won tonight.

Regardless of who winds up in the White House, it's pretty clear that hate in this country won tonight.
    bizarre take

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    bizarre take
    Not really.

When you vote for a man who clearly has so much hate in his heart for those who are unlike him, or don't agree with him, that's a powerful message.

Not really.

When you vote for a man who clearly has so much hate in his heart for those who are unlike him, or don't agree with him, that's a powerful message.
    To make such a statement you would have to (1) believe Trump has any hate in his heart and (2) a person voting for him agreed with that aspect of his character.

As far as I can tell the only person Trump hates is Rosie O'Donell, and I don't blame him

Oh man. What a mess this morning.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    To make such a statement you would have to (1) believe Trump has any hate in his heart and (2) a person voting for him agreed with that aspect of his character.

As far as I can tell the only person Trump hates is Rosie O'Donell, and I don't blame him
    Well, then you haven't paid attention to the last four years.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    So much for this being definitive either way. lol I can't say I'm surprised, though. It could take days for all this to get sorted out. The PA governor said there are over one million ballots that needed to be counted yet? The same guy who basically guaranteed Biden was going to win the state. So, that should be interesting. lol If it does wind up going to the Supreme Court, that definitely favors Trump since the Conservatives have the advantage there.

So pathetic that (mail-in) votes could not be counted earlier in states like PA, MI and WI.

With the pandemic and the mass turnout this shitshow was bound to happen if Biden didn't win Florida last night.

Senior Member Bantam Division
    Right. These states with Trump leading have been frozen for hours on end. Again, I can't say I'm really surprised either, but the last thing everyone needs is a drawn out election.

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    So pathetic that (mail-in) votes could not be counted earlier in states like PA, MI and WI.

With the pandemic and the mass turnout this shitshow was bound to happen if Biden didn't win Florida last night.
    It's utterly insane that WI, MI, and PA weren't allowed to count ballots early. We don't need to be dragging this out, and we certainly don't need to feed stupid narratives like Trump's pushing around election theft. Count the damn votes; that's how this works, that's how it always worked.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division
    Huge day for the GOP!

Holding on to the Senate despite such a difficult map will stop the reversal of tax cuts, court packing, adding Senators, no Green No Deal, no eliminating the filibuster, etc.. The Progressive Dems are going to have a real difficult time.

Noticed a couple threads are missing. The one about polls (wonder why) and the one about Trump withdrawing. Once again the country got it right. The media is the biggest loser since they have neutered themselves.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast