Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Coffee Thread

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    So the wifey signed me up for atlas coffee of the month club. It’s def nice to try coffees from around the world to my door step but it’s a bit underwhelming so far what they’ve chosen. Got a Brazil, Barumundi and Kenya I think. Meh. I won’t tell her that though lol

Wifey just gave me an early bday present. Ovalware cold Bree coffee maker. Just set it up and will try it out tomorrow morning.

https://www.ovalware.com/collections...ducts/coldbrew

Name a more iconic duo BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    Wifey just gave me an early bday present. Ovalware cold Bree coffee maker. Just set it up and will try it out tomorrow morning.

https://www.ovalware.com/collections...ducts/coldbrew
    Keep us posted with how it is. I've always wanted to make my own cold brew. That shit is super expensive for no reason.

Having first cup now. Very impressed. As long as u have your own grinder or a way to grind beans very coarse, it comes out very good. Basically u fill the filter part 5/6th the way up with a very coarse grind, fill it with room temp filtered water, put in fridge, 12-18 hours later remove the filter part and left with cold brew that tastes very clean without that watered down taste you get from stores for them just using old coffee and ice lol. I left mine for 15 hours.

If u get one I recommend the larger size because they do have an airtight seal so it says it can last in the fridge 2 weeks so once you brew it, you have a good amount for a few days.

Excited to try diff beans and roasts. Try to hit that exact sweet spot for which roast is best for cold brew.

Name a more iconic duo BSBH Rookie
    Sweet thanks. I'll pick one up. Really could go for cold brew in the afternoons, especially in the summer.

So got stone street coffee delivered today out of Brooklyn. Saw a lot of good reviews that they roast a great bean for cold brew, so giving it a try tomorrow. Will post up results. Link for reference.
    https://www.stonestreetcoffee.com/
    Last edited by Keirik; 01-24-2021 at 01:16 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345