• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Coffee Thread

Keirik

So I got this to grind the beans. Working out very nice so far. Tons of settings for how fine or course you want them and conical burr which is what I prefer. Got it 20% off with the Ned bath and beyond coupon everyone and their mother gets 400 of per week.

61hORCklywL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome. He mentioned back in November that he was going to try it. I am asking him how that went. Thanks for adding that wonderful commentary though.

Well considering he asked for a new reco, we can assume he didn't like it. Do you need further commentary?

I just finished a bag of coffee I liked. I bought a different one to try something different. How about you let the person I am quoting answer the questions instead adding your own two cents...as usual.

Truth. The Bones coffee reco'd in this thread took too long to arrive and was trash, I didn't comment publicly....But how about you private message direct questions if you don't want public opinion?

Don't whine at me...as usual.

Truth. The Bones coffee reco'd in this thread took too long to arrive and was trash, I didn't comment publicly....But how about you private message direct questions if you don't want public opinion?

Don't whine at me...as usual.

I didn't ask for public opinion. I asked for Keirik's, hence quoting Keirik. If I wanted public opinion I would have blanket requested feedback. Thanks. Bye now.

• Like 1

I didn't ask for public opinion. I asked for Keirik's, hence quoting Keirik. If I wanted public opinion I would have blanket requested feedback. Thanks. Bye now.
So send him a PM. When you post in this thread you ask for public opinion lol.

Wife was tired of Keurig ? we've upgraded to a Nespresso Vertuo. I've tried a bunch of the samples the machine came with and it's insane how much better it tastes than Keurig.
Yes keurig is trash. Nespresso is rea)ly good but nothing beats brewed coffee.

Well considering he asked for a new reco, we can assume he didn't like it. Do you need further commentary?

No, I didn’t get their dark roast. I was just asking for a recommendation for dark roast. I don’t ONLY drink black rifle coffee club. And also, seriously, I get it, you don’t like the company but you can leave the rhetoric for other threads, no ?

The company is doing just fine as far as I can tell.

Did you not like the BRCC dark roast?

I didn’t try that. I usually get medium roasts . I might give their dark roast a try, but I had just ordered another two diff medium roasts of there’s so was thinking of giving another company a try as well.

Awesome. He mentioned back in November that he was going to try it. I am asking him how that went. Thanks for adding that wonderful commentary though.

Their medium roasts are fantastic. Very good and highly recommended. Wacky names though. I’ve had their coffee saves, thin blue line, and coffee or die. All very good clean cups right in the middle roast wise.

Wife was tired of Keurig — we've upgraded to a Nespresso Vertuo. I've tried a bunch of the samples the machine came with and it's insane how much better it tastes than Keurig.

I have that espresso as well. My only gripe with that is that it doesn’t always get the coffee that hot. Otherwise fantastic.

No, I didn’t get their dark roast. I was just asking for a recommendation for dark roast. I don’t ONLY drink black rifle coffee club. And also, seriously, I get it, you don’t like the company but you can leave the rhetoric for other threads, no ?

The company is doing just fine as far as I can tell.

Rhetoric LOL? All I said was the treasonists had their swag on.

I have that espresso as well. My only gripe with that is that it doesn’t always get the coffee that hot. Otherwise fantastic.

Seems OK to me, but I don't know how finely tuned I am to caring about the temperature. I can't drink piping hot coffee, anyway, so I'll often let it sit to get warmish-hot before I even drink it.

Seems OK to me, but I don't know how finely tuned I am to caring about the temperature. I can't drink piping hot coffee, anyway, so I'll often let it sit to get warmish-hot before I even drink it.

Same here. Had one in the UK and just got my first one here in Canada. I love it. More of an espresso and strong coffee guy myself so it ticks the boxes perfectly. I totally get the temperature issues some people have, and don?t necessarily disagree. I?m a heathen and would drink it whatever temperature so doesn?t both me but certainly isn?t piping hot like brewed coffee most of the time. However, I do think that is with purpose given how particular they are about their sizings and how much water gets added etc. I find it a case of make it and drink it rather than let it sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I didn’t try that. I usually get medium roasts . I might give their dark roast a try, but I had just ordered another two diff medium roasts of there’s so was thinking of giving another company a try as well.

Yea I am not an avid drinker, I really don't know what makes a coffee good or not as I put so much creamer in it that is all I taste but I do know what makes a bad coffee. I do know I prefer medium to light roasts over dark roast. We have a dark roast at work that I tried and it is awful. Well, both the medium and the dark that we have here are awful. Both are Costco Kirkland brand, dark is a Columbian and medium is a Kirkland Starbucks brew. Both are shit so I can tell you do not get that one lol.

Yup. You must be lost. Let me know if you are having trouble finding the political forum. Just give it a rest here so we can discuss, you know, coffee.

Nah, I'm good bro. Maybe you should just hit the ignore button if you've got an issue.