• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pronman: Rangers Still #1 Under-22

LindG1000

https://theathletic.com/2135405/2020/10/20/nhl-org-rankings-2-0-pronmans-post-draft-rating-of-every-teams-young-talent/?source=twittered

I had the Rangers as the No. 1 organization pre-draft, and with a No. 1 pick, they added the most talent of any team in the draft. Safe to say, this one shouldn?t shock anyone. This is an organization that is deep in young talent, both in terms of players who can play high in the lineup and provide depth. This is a team that is now positioned to potentially win in the future.

Lafreniere clocking in at #1 right away. Schneider slots in just above K'Andre at 9.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it’ll sound weird but I wonder at what point we end up with a log jam of talent blocked from coming in, especially in the D position and LW.

...a problem I would adore having, Keirik!!!

I'm so pumped they're doing this the right way!

Still better than when Dane Byers was their top prospect

absolutely.

I just wouldn't worry about a log jam of talent at any point. You can always trade valuable assets should you actually have spares to fill holes or upgrades others. I just also think it's inevitable that not all of them work out.

Barret Hesiten

Bryce Lampman

The fat french guy they got from Atlanta, former 1st

Dave Liffiton

Layne Ulmer

The list goes on and on. The dark ages were truly depressing, they both sucked, and had the worst farm in the league at the same time, for years.

Barret Hesiten

Bryce Lampman

Dave Liffiton

Layne Ulmer

The list goes on and on. The dark ages were truly depressing, they both sucked, and had the worst farm in the league at the same time, for years.

Bourret was no Antoine Lafleur-level prospect.

Barret Hesiten

Bryce Lampman

Dave Liffiton

Layne Ulmer

Alex Bourret LOL