• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pronman: Rangers Still #1 Under-22

LindG1000

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ferraro twins.. EXACTLY like the Sedin twins, just not good as good at hockey

Oh Jesus, I forgot about them!

Their father used to own the Plaza Sports & dek hockey rink RJ and I used to play at in Centereach!

Believe it or not, I used to be a referee there as well!!! (....no giggling at that!!) :rofl:

• Like 1

Their father used to own the Plaza Sports & dek hockey rink RJ and I used to play at in Centereach!

Believe it or not, I used to be a referee there as well!!! (....no giggling at that!!) :rofl:

Played against the Ferraro twins a few times, never was impressed.

Played against the Ferraro twins a few times, never was impressed.

They both were so small, right??? I remember one time I was in front of the net and I think it was Peter, who tried to move me out, and I tucked him under my arm and bent him backward over my knee like a fucking rag doll....

I was like, "Kid, go put some rocks in your pockets!!! You weigh about 50 pounds!" ....ahhh the good old days!!!!

Nowadays if you see me running, you know the laxative is working!!! :rofl:

Played there many o times as well back in late 80s/very early 90s lol

Played there many o times as well back in late 80s/very early 90s lol

You probably played against RJ and Myself!!! ....as well as all the other wackos we played with! LOL

That's awesome man!!! I absolutely loved playing there...I miss it so much...just can't hack the punishment on my body anymore like RJ!!! ;)

You probably played against RJ and Myself!!! ....as well as all the other wackos we played with! LOL

That's awesome man!!! I absolutely loved playing there...I miss it so much...just can't hack the punishment on my body anymore like RJ!!! ;)

Lol probably did. You don’t remember a team called the Killer Tomatoes with a Pat Kearney by any chance do you?

Lol probably did. You don?t remember a team called the Killer Tomatoes with a Pat Kearney by any chance do you?

Magic Pat!!!! Of course I do! Hell yeah, I played with Pat whenever he needed a player....I'd "Pirate" teams in between reffing games! I used to ref with Pat as well!

He was a pisser!!!! :rofl:

Wow man, small world huh? ;)

Magic Pat!!!! Of course I do! Hell yeah, I played with Pat whenever he needed a player....I'd "Pirate" teams in between reffing games! I used to ref with Pat as well!

He was a pisser!!!! :rofl:

Wow man, small world huh? ;)

Very small world. Unfortunately he actually passed away a month ago in his sleep. We lived houses away growing up along with the Andersons. You might have played with Kurt or Jeff Anderson, or Brian Falcon. We all grew up together houses away. Very small world lol

Very small world. Unfortunately he actually passed away a month ago in his sleep. We lived houses away growing up along with the Andersons. You might have played with Kurt or Jeff Anderson, or Brian Falcon. We all grew up together houses away. Very small world lol

Holy shit! yeah, I knew all those guys!! Falcon was a wild man!! Loved that guy, and what a good player!!!! He used to play with Goodey all the time on those nationals teams with the Reapers!!! Kurt was a cool dude too, we always got along! I used to go with those guys to that bar around the corner after late night games....I forgot the name of it....Shit!!!!

I'm sad to hear about Patty! He was a funny fucking dude!! Him and Pete DePace used to hang out a lot....Nicky DePace too! I think those guys had their mail forwarded to Plaza Dek!

Robbie J played with those guys a lot as well. He knows them just as well, if not better than I do!

...yeah we definitely played at the same time!!!! ...I bet I played on your team once or twice, just team jumping!!! :rofl:

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but Holy fuck, man!!! Who knew!!!

Sorry boys...just a trip down memory lane today! No harm intended!! ...I swear!!! :m:

Holy shit! yeah, I knew all those guys!! Falcon was a wild man!! Loved that guy, and what a good player!!!! He used to play with Goodey all the time on those nationals teams with the Reapers!!! Kurt was a cool dude too, we always got along! I used to go with those guys to that bar around the corner after late night games....I forgot the name of it....Shit!!!!

I'm sad to hear about Patty! He was a funny fucking dude!! Him and Pete DePace used to hang out a lot....Nicky DePace too! I think those guys had their mail forwarded to Plaza Dek!

Robbie J played with those guys a lot as well. He knows them just as well, if not better than I do!

...yeah we definitely played at the same time!!!! ...I bet I played on your team once or twice, just team jumping!!! :rofl:

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, but Holy fuck, man!!! Who knew!!!

Sorry boys...just a trip down memory lane today! No harm intended!! ...I swear!!! :m:

Pat was a fun guy. Still kept in touch with him until he passed, god rest his soul.

We had to play together lol although I was about 5 years younger than Kurt, Pat, and Falcon but we all played on so many leagues we had to cross paths a bunch. Good stuff.