• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Pronman: Rangers Still #1 Under-22

LindG1000

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World gym hockey I played indoor soccer at. That was a bit newer and there late 90s I guess. That was full sized. There was one in setauket much further north called Power Play. It was on Comsewogue rd. Now it’s a gym called revolution.

There was a place I think called miller place hockey. Had two rinks stalked back to back just like Plaza and it was roller and dek. It was on 25a and I think the whole area now is a Stop n Shop lol. There later was a place in the same area across the street that had indoor tennis but also was used for hockey.

I had to stop playing around 93 and strictly played ice after that time.

Ahh yes. Miller Place. I think that's where Shelly came from before he ran Mayer. Unless he ran both.. Miller Place was a dump. I mean worse than Mayer.

World gym hockey I played indoor soccer at. That was a bit newer and there late 90s I guess. That was full sized. There was one in setauket much further north called Power Play. It was on Comsewogue rd. Now it’s a gym called revolution.

There was a place I think called miller place hockey. Had two rinks stalked back to back just like Plaza and it was roller and dek. It was on 25a and I think the whole area now is a Stop n Shop lol. There later was a place in the same area across the street that had indoor tennis but also was used for hockey.

I had to stop playing around 93 and strictly played ice after that time.

POWER PLAY!!! That's right.

Power play was small....I remember scoring from my own zone there a couple times. I think it was on Oscar as well, RJ!!!

Bayport was "Cookieland"! I reffed there with those guys too, but my favorite guy to ref with was Andy Kalina (Worm's dad). He used make fun of everyone out there and he was hilarious. He once told a kid that he thought he had a pubic hair until he peed out of it!! :rofl:

...never forgot that one!!!

Power play was small....I remember scoring from my own zone there a couple times. I think it was on Oscar as well, RJ!!!

Bayport was "Cookieland"! I reffed there with those guys too, but my favorite guy to ref with was Andy Kalina (Worm's dad). He used make fun of everyone out there and he was hilarious. He once told a kid that he thought he had a pubic hair until he peed out of it!! :rofl:

...never forgot that one!!!

*Face Off Hockey at Cookieland*