• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign F Anthony Greco to 2-Year/$1.475M Deal; $737.5K AAV

Phil

We just got the #1 overall and more. AHL guys for an AHL team.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yeah. Everyone needs to take a breath. Hartford needs reinforcements badly. The Rangers were reported to have a lower operating cap because of bonuses and buyouts. Not sure what some were expecting here. The Rangers were only likely going to add depth forwards and defenseman anyway.

Yeah. Everyone needs to take a breath. Hartford needs reinforcements badly. The Rangers were reported to have a lower operating cap because of bonuses and buyouts. Not sure what some were expecting here. The Rangers were only likely going to add depth forwards and defenseman anyway.

I think we were expecting a couple of veterans role players, not career AHLers and Jack Johnson who should have been in the AHL for the last few years

I think we were expecting a couple of veterans role players, not career AHLers and Jack Johnson who should have been in the AHL for the last few years

Well the Rangers haven't exactly announced that they're done signing players. I just hope these scrubs stay in Hartford and the only way they'll stay in hartford is if we bolster the 4th line with real NHL players.

And there are still some of those on the market. It's literally day one of free agency. Johnson is a mistake but none of the others are. Take a look at Hartford. They've lost 6 of their 8 top scorers all of whom were veterans except Keane. Do you want Hartford to remain shitty?