• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rep Bet: Draft Night - Pick #22

Flynn

This will probably be more art than science, but let’s go for it anyway.

What happens with the #22 pick?

Rangers make the pick- Pick pick the prospect.. 1st to call the player- winner winner chicken dinner

Trade: 1 point for picking this option correctly, 2 points for the correct team involved, 2 points for each correct the player or pick involved.

If ALF isn’t #1 this bet will be moot as this board and the Garden will have been justifiably burned down.

This will probably be more art than science, but let’s go for it anyway.

What happens with the #22 pick?

Rangers make the pick- Pick pick the prospect.. 1st to call the player- winner winner chicken dinner

Trade: 1 point for picking this option correctly, 2 points for each correct the player or pick involved.

If ALF isn’t #1 this bet will be moot as this board and the Garden will have been justifiably burned down.

Wanna do an extra amount of points if they pick the correct trade partner?

• Like 1

I like that choice....but I don't think he'll slip to #22. I hope he does!!! But I'm gonna go with them selecting Justin Barron.

I'm just being optimistic that one of the C's projected to go between 10-20 fall to us at 22 if we keep the pick, would need a little run on Defensemen to kick in

I'm just being optimistic that one of the C's projected to go between 10-20 fall to us at 22 if we keep the pick, would need a little run on Defensemen to kick in

Oh, I'm with you all the way, Winter. I like Holloway for the Rangers at #22. That would be a pretty good score. I also like Perrault. Someone's gonna slip through a little bit. I hope we catch one of those guys! :thumbs: