• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Gorton: Rangers Will Look to Add Defenseman via Trade or Free Agency

Phil

NHL Rumors

#Preds also buying out Kyle Turris today... clearing cap room... Hall is out there and he does like John Hynes

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

NHL Rumors isn't considered a valid source and Kyle Turris isn't a defenseman so I'm assuming you're in the wrong thread. Please make sure you're citing verifiable sources. Rumor accounts are not.

• Like 1

Slater Koekkoek and Matt Benning not give a QA. Not sure if they are much of an upgrade?

Read an interesting piece on how Koekkoek turned his mindset around with some mental health practices and went from scratch to regualr 2nd pairing guy.

He's really after a fresh start, I'd take a chance on him.

Read an interesting piece on how Koekkoek turned his mindset around with some mental health practices and went from scratch to regualr 2nd pairing guy.

Different player the last 2 years, especially this past year and very good in the playoffs. Sound defensively and great analytics. Would be a great choice for the LD spot.

Different player the last 2 years, especially this past year and very good in the playoffs. Sound defensively and great analytics. Would be a great choice for the LD spot.

First rounder, 10th overall from Tampa???...hmmmm.

Left Defenseman??? Those actually exist huh??? ...may catch "Lightning" in a bottle with that one!!!

OK, that was bad...I'm losing rep power with that one!!! :rofl:

• Like 1

Although I cant believe you because you didnt provide a source, I think they must have their eyes on someone specific. Whether its an UFA or a RFA they want to target... I just have a feeling they want a top 4 guy on the left. They had guys that can play bottom minutes (even at a high price), but that's not a hole.

Although I cant believe you because you didnt provide a source, I think they must have their eyes on someone specific. Whether its an UFA or a RFA they want to target... I just have a feeling they want a top 4 guy on the left. They had guys that can play bottom minutes (even at a high price), but that's not a hole.

Agreed.

There’s a short list of guys they’re targeting for pursuit to play a top-4 role on the left side

They just brought him in to boost Kakko's confidence

well Jack Johnson did one time have a Finnish roommate for a couple minutes back in the early 2000's so he does have that going for him. Actually to be honest the kid was across the hall but whatever, good enough.