• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Borat' Sequel Lands at Amazon Prime Video

Phil

Sacha Baron Cohen?s ?Borat? sequel will premiere on Amazon Prime Video, Variety has confirmed.

It?s unclear when the film will be released on the streaming service, though sources say it will debut before the presidential election in November. Amazon declined to confirm the official title for the follow-up.

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/borat-sequel-amazon-1234786712/

How would "Borat"surprise anyone now? Are there that many stupid Americans, or is this a rhetorical question?

It was 14 years ago, you have a ton of young people in their 20's who have no clue who he is. It's the same way Impractical Jokers still gets people.

It was 14 years ago, you have a ton of young people in their 20's who have no clue who he is. It's the same way Impractical Jokers still gets people.

That, and apparently he went to painstaking lengths to ensure he wasn't recognized.

It's also probably true that his target viewing audience and his target filming audience are a really small venn diagram.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I was high as fuck at a work retreat in Banff. I had to ask my boss to prepare to call 911 as I was positive I was going to go in to cardiac arrest. I could not stop laughing, it was literally so funny it was going to kill me.

The shop keep should have got an Oscar.

• Phil changed the title to 'Borat' Sequel Lands at Amazon Prime Video