• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Interested in Eichel?

Pete

My talent evaluation of Vegas prospects must be miscalculated lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Hague but he doesn’t have the upside of Schneider or Robertson. I’m not sold on Jones, and he’s the exact opposite of Hague.

Blackburn, Jessiman, Montoya, Korpikoski, Sanguientti, Cherepanov, McIlrath

Staal, Del Zotto, Kreider, Miller, Skjei

having to read the names only makes it worse, can't believe Del Zotto getting 2mil just to push the Sens to cap floor lol

Haggerty -> Raanta

Del Zotto > Klein

Gabork++ -> Brassard Dorset Moore

Werek -> Lindberg

Higgins/Kotalik -> Jokinen Prust

3rd(?) -> B. Boyle

Ward -> Avery

Carter -> Jagr

Above are some wins that stand out. Definitely some other more even splits, but rarely a loss.

Well, just an assumption that he's working with Drury since he's both President and GM and no JD around. Sather is still here as an 'advisor'. So, he could still be in his ear a bit.

Sather was there as an advisor for Gorton, too.

Other than the McDonagh trade, what deal did Sather really knock out of the park?

Most of them. It's free agency he routinely bungled.

Haggerty -> Raanta

Del Zotto > Klein

Gabork++ -> Brassard Dorset Moore

Werek -> Lindberg

Higgins/Kotalik -> Jokinen Prust

3rd(?) -> B. Boyle

Ward -> Avery

Carter -> Jagr

Above are some wins that stand out. Definitely some other more even splits, but rarely a loss.

^

I mean, maybe, but it's mostly just fan fearmongering that's driving that narrative because Sather showed up during the press conference. Either way, we've no real reason to assume it's not Drury's show.

I mean, maybe, but it's mostly just fan fearmongering that's driving that narrative because Sather showed up during the press conference. Either way, we've no real reason to assume it's not Drury's show.

From what we understand, Sather isn’t even in NY the majority of the time.

He’s also about to turn 78 and a cancer survivor.

Not sure he’s really too involved in anything at this point in his life.

And I’m not an ageist.

Just don’t think he’s working all that much or is particularly very much involved

Definitely get a Nucky / The Commodore vibe, for Boardwalk Empire fans out there.

Lol!

Yeah…. But I doubt it.

I think he’s sitting on his ass, smoking his cigars, boozing it up a little bit, taking the occasional phone call, and collecting a paycheck.

Lol!

Yeah…. But I doubt it.

I think he’s sitting on his ass, smoking his cigars, boozing it up a little bit, taking the occasional phone call, and collecting a paycheck.

That is pretty much their relationship on the show lol barring the occasional "what do I do here?"