• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Interested in Eichel?

Pete

Yup. Strome or Chytil. Pick one. If Strome, Kravtsov + D prospect + 15. If Chytil, Buchnevich + D prospect + 15.

That's the offer. It's not changing. Take it or leave it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And doesn’t that meet the reported criteria? 4 assets, 2 NHL ready players, a recent 1st Round pick and a 1st tonight which would give them 3 of the first 15 players tonight.

Yes. Buffalo is trying to see who might cave, if anyone. If someone does cave, I am confident that it will not be Drury. He has no real reason to make this an all in move.

Would the rangers equivalent be Strome, Kravtsov, Jones/Schneider/Robertson, and a first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strome > Smith +is a center which a lot of top teams need and our 1st has a good chance of being a lottery pick in a good draft, Vegas is certainly going to be in the end of the 1st especially if they had Eichel playing.

Strome > Smith +is a center which a lot of top teams need and our 1st has a good chance of being a lottery pick in a good draft, Vegas is certainly going to be in the end of the 1st especially if they had Eichel playing.

I’m keeping in mind we’ll also probably have a slighter higher price being in the East and a more frequent competitor

Would the rangers equivalent be Strome, Kravtsov, Jones/Schneider/Robertson, and a first?

No, the package you suggest FAR exceeds the Vegas alleged offer.

Strome, Chytil, Nemerh, 1st