• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Wild are "far from done here;" on the Hunt for Center

Phil

Do they want Strome?

For who though? Brodin was about the only one who made sense to get from Minnesota. I suppose you might see something like Strome for Jordan Greenway and their 2nd (which is pretty high at 39).

I wonder if the Rangers have enough horses to get up to number 9 in the draft. Strome/Georgiev/Car 1st/3rd?

For who though? Brodin was about the only one who made sense to get from Minnesota. I suppose you might see something like Strome for Jordan Greenway and their 2nd (which is pretty high at 39).

I wonder if the Rangers have enough horses to get up to number 9 in the draft. Strome/Georgiev/Car 1st/3rd?

Greenway is another left-wing. He'd end up being the team's what, fifth- or sixth-best option there?

If they had an interest in Strome or Howden, the Rangers should be asking about futures and Fiala.

Maybe Brodin is part of a sign & [3 weeks later] trade